or Connect

Posts by obiter dictum

Yup, it's accurate. ToJ sleeve lengths are pretty long.
Thanks, it was taken in a fjord up north in Norway, where my grandfather grew up. Great place to go to when you want to take a break from the world for a while.
CWU: Shame I didn't have the moolah to buy a couple more (wanted a brown bomber and a harrington) before the cutoff, but looking forward to the return whenever it happens.
FWIW, I currently have three pairs of CPs and have previously had one pair of svenssons, and from a pure "how do they look and feel" point of view, I like svenssons better than CPs -- at least when comparing the white svensson mids and white achilles mids. IMO the svenssons have a nicer profile, nicer color (off white instead of the optical white cps) and more supple leather (although this might mean less durability).Unfortunately the largest size svensson makes is a wee...
It pisses me off beyond words that they don't make these in my size. Best basic sneaks there are (together with CP achilles), just get them unless you want to hold out for deeper discounts (zzz).
Never seen a tattoo that didn't make the victim look like trash, that one included (sorry man).
His hilarious reply notwithstanding, he does have a point; your initial post seems unwarranted and childish.
In my experience, trying to alter jacket shoulders in any way ends in tears (and wasted money).
I'm selling a pair of Maison Martin Margiela "Replica" german army trainers in size 46. Bought these about six months ago, but have only worn them out four times. I thought they fit at first, but after wearing them a couple of times I noticed my big toe was hitting the front of the toe box -- so that's not going to work. They've been stored in the shoe box on a shelf since then. The soles are a bit dirty and there are a few scuffs and a little creasing, but otherwise they...
I'm selling a Temple of Jawnz chesterfield winter coat size medium. I got it from ToJ in early 2011 and wore it regularly for one season. It's still in great condition though -- no visible wear or marks from what I can tell. Unfortunately it fits me a little bit too snugly and I'm running out of closet space, so it's got to go. This model has since been discontinued and might not be available for sale again -- so this is a rare chance to get your hands on one. The color...