or Connect

Posts by obiter dictum

Not much, just ordering jackets in a frenzy, to get as many as possible in before you abandon us, and selling our bodies on the streets to pay for it.
Dammit, doublepost. This news has me so distraught I'm clicking post a reply instead of edit post by mistake...
I was really looking forward to the new winter season stuff that was teased way back.
Black cwu-45 and brown a-2.
I also have one in black and one in brown lamb, and they definitely feel different. My impression is that the brown is a bit thinner, and consequently a bit softer out of the box. They're both really nice, but if I had to rate them, I would rate the black over the brown. All of this is potentially just down to differences between individual hides, though. fyi wearing my brown bomber now and I feel like a boss.
Oslo toj enthusiast who tried on my bomber while it was at my tailor for adjustment (nipped the waist, it's purrrrfect now) and had them measure it for him (lol): Feel free to PM me and I'll send you the actual measurements I used.
Got my brown bomber in the mail recently. Sixth toj coppidge toj dat shearling collar.New peacoat and ma1 look great! What fabric is that on the p?Edit: I would pay through the nose for a toj coppidge toj full shearling bomber
???Only the leather jackets are MTM. The only adjustable parts of the fishtail are lengths.
Sounds like a great plan, will keep my eye out.
I have a few suits in super150, and they feel super-luxe, but they also get shiny really fast (elbows mainly). There's always a tradeoff: in this case you get an awesome-looking MA-1 that's going to feel like wearing a fucking cloud, but at the same time it won't be appropriate for urban warfare when the zombie apocalypse starts. Also, really sorry about bringing this up again, Drew, cause I know you hate it, but I've got an image of a future Coppidge shearling piece in...