or Connect

Posts by obiter dictum

I missed out on the suede harrington during the last rerun, because I couldn't afford it at the time. Would jump on the opportunity to get one now instantly.
Masking tape wouldn't have ripped any finish off sigh...
Bemberg is a type of rayon, not polyester. Unlike polyester, rayon is very breathable and excels in hot and humid climates. Removing a bemberg lining could arguably have some effect when you're wearing a jacket made from a lightweight open weave fabric, but since leather is a fairly dense material, especially at the thickness toj uses, removing the lining is unlikely to have any noticeable effect other than making the jacket less comfortable to wear.That's not to say that...
http://www.zappos.com/frye-rogan-alpine
I don't see what you've been getting all worked up over. This looks like it fits better than most of the jackets in the gallery. Not saying it's perfect, but first time mtm orders never are.
- "Sorry I stepped on your foot buddy, it was an accident. Buy you a coffee to make up for it?" - "Fuck you and your coffee, you're dead to me now." If you ever hurt migsy's feelings, he will never ever forgive you and reject all attempts to make it up to him.
Man, that w+h varsity looks weak compared to toj.
Not much, just ordering jackets in a frenzy, to get as many as possible in before you abandon us, and selling our bodies on the streets to pay for it.
Dammit, doublepost. This news has me so distraught I'm clicking post a reply instead of edit post by mistake...
I was really looking forward to the new winter season stuff that was teased way back.