or Connect

Posts by rickimky

Quote: Originally Posted by Carbonless Nice shoes! I bought a couple of pairs from Zee's last week and love them. I just emailed him about whether he could reproduce the Barker Black Archdale. He said that he could, but after seeing your pick of the Medallion I am thinking that he may not want to replicate it too precise or else be guilty of forging BB material. Did he show you the correct BB medallion when he did yours? If so, I'm wondering why he...
Final price >> 70 USD
Final drops so went as low as possible on each shoe. Feel free to make your best offer, but please do bear in mind that shipping is from Singapore and it shipping charges alone will around USD 30.
Added a pair of RL wingtips
Somebody please. Subs/seconds preferred for affordability of course!
Quote: Originally Posted by gaffie Hi there! Anyone out there interested in getting the 19.99GBP shoe trees and wanna share shipping costs to Singapore? PM me pls =) You referring to the ones from Herring? If that's the case, you're making me want to order shoes from Herring...ahhh
+1 on not being a coach fan. I'd say if you really want a coach bag, go to the coach factory outlet. You could probably find a similar one for half the price and only then would it be worth the money spent.
Drops. Am also thinking adding a pair of Barker Black Spectators in Brown UK 9. They're lightly used (worn approx. 10 times) and identified as seconds. Starting at USD 275 inclusive int'l shipping. Pm if interested.
Drops.
Price drop!