or Connect

Posts by rickimky

Nice burnishing.. although I'll work some navy polish on mine instead. Gotta say..this shade of brown isn't one of my favourite. But it sure fits well. I wear US 10 and UK 9 fits perfectly.
How long do I have to wait for the Cognac Dub Monks in size 10? Thanks!
Zees v. Herring. With Flash.
Great write-up, thanks Bourbonbasted.I JUST received my red calf Shakespeare II in the mail. Awesome start to my Monday morning at work. As with the write-up in the link, really pleasant to receive additional goodies with the shoes.While it's no Lowndes, great shoe nonetheless. My first thought was - it reminds me of my dub monks from Zees, which I'm wearing today.Now everyone can afford a fair of nice dub monks. Of course, if you've got the extra cash go for the Lowndes ...
I kopped as well. Will see how these compares with my Lowndes when they arrive on Monday!
Up for Sale is a pair of red Panta tagged Size 32. Exact measurements as follows: Waist - 34" Top to bottom - 36" Inseam - 27.5' Leg opening - 15" Amazing pants that I got from another member but no real opportunity to wear them. Have only worn it once. Pants priced USD 100. Add shipping within Asia at 10; or Add shipping outside Asia at 15. Payment by paypal personal please. Or feel free to come up with your best reasonable offer ...
Quote: Originally Posted by uniesse That's curious- I would be very grateful for that picture and some others of the loafer. Would you say it is tan in colour? Or C&J's traditional "Chestnut", which is a reddy brown I suppose. Hard to discern from the pictures. I would say it's tan rather than C&J's traditional "Chestnut". Here's some pics I took with the iPhone: Close up Inside And Any...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jangofett The pistachio green is nice! I would get that definitely! They had it in my size..now you're making me regret not getting... Quote: Originally Posted by uniesse Could you possibly quote the model name and last number of the C&J loafer? The loafers didn't specify a model name actually. It just said "loafers" on the box. No model name on the inside of the shoe either. Can't...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jangofett A proper report should have a description of the shoes you see, including the exotics, their prices, and even the hot SA. It should be full of pictures, including the hot SA and decription of how the day went. Haha. Unfortunately I was in a mad rush to be back in London so all I have to offer are these pictures from Barker. They had the Green captoe in many sizes. Maybe Spoo would've been...
Quote: Originally Posted by Church's Goer Definitely worth the trip north. Only costs about $60-100 to take the train north from London and you make up the savings on one shoe purchase. I will be hitting up the Church's in early September. Saw that Herring has a pair of Black Tenby's on their site in my size on clearance for ~320 quid after VAT, hopefully the factory store will have a pair of these since I can score a further discount. How was the...