or Connect

Posts by rickimky

Thanks for that. Hmm.. maybe I should just stick to watching at a pub and I'll get as good an experience?Quick online searches quote tickets at around 250 pounds at least?! The official site seems like I have to sign up for some sort of membership for a fee but that only gives me low priority which is made worse by the fact that it's gonna BIG game.
Need your help UK SF members! Especially those in London and are Gooners. I'll be going down to London Jan next year and it's going to coincide with the Arsenal - Man Utd match. Was wondering what's the best way of getting myself a decent ticket, if at all possible? Thx guys.
I missed the sale but still just grabbed the C&J Coniston with the extra 10% + Vat reduction. Can't wait to receive them! +1 on the AS Hadleigh. Ordered them from AFOS and they're awesome. Unfortunately didn't fit my slightly wide feet too well...but you won't regret them!
+1Prices on barneys.com went down further and it included the northcotes. Dang...if only..Hopefully it's SF members who enjoyed the last few pairs of the Northcotes on barneys.com for 391 bucks! I'm standing in line if anyone who kopped a size US 10 Northcote doesn't fit
2 pairs of Grensons. Plenty of life in both pairs. Both are size UK 9G. Perfect for US10 feet. First up is the Grenson Fred Brogue Boots. Worn just 5 times on my recent trip to Seoul - no wears before or after that. I still have the original box if wanted. Looking for GBP 165 shipped worldwide. Also have a pair of Grenson Stanley Brogues. Looking for GBP 90 shipped worldwide. Thanks for looking!
Church's Diplomat in Brown. Wingtip Balmorals. Used but in excellent condition. The rubber sole has close to no wear as seen in pictures. UK 9G. Fits TTS. Does not come with original box/shoetrees. Probably have the shoe bags though. These are subs but there are not noticeable flaws at all. As good as first quality. GBP 180 shipped anywhere. EDIT >>>> Wrong sole picture earlier. Here's the correct one: * Thanks Joonian for spotting it. These aren't...
From the Premier Collection, this is a wing tip monk in autumn brown. On the 99 last and in regular width. UK 9. Comes with original box. Shoetrees and shoe bag not included. These are not subs. Worn just a couple of times - in excellent condition. GBP 185 shipped anywhere.
C&J Handgrade Weymouth for Sale These are used - in excellent condition. Pictures of the sole speaks for itself. Worn just a couple of times but just not working out for me. These aren't subs. UK 9.5. Probably perfect for someone with US 10.5 feet. They come complete with the box and shoe bags. Shoetrees not included. Price is GBP 250 shipped anywhere.
Thanks Achilles for the post on the buckles issue. I've contacted C&J as well and they're a real pleasure to deal with. In a bid to contribute, here's my C&J collection. (please excuse the awful photo quality) Top: Weymouth / Lowndes / Cavendish / Unknowns Bottom: Ghillies Adding a Westbourne would complete my C&J wants
May I suggest the LKY be velvet slippers..perhaps with lightning scar mark motif pronxs is suggesting...