or Connect

Posts by rickimky

Paypal personal to rickimky@gmail.com (you pay the fees). First to payment gets the shoe. Will provide tracking. Please do not ask me for measurements. They fit a US 10 feet perfectly. Nothing wrong with the shoes!! Black shoes just don't get enough love from me that's all... The Charles Tyrwhitt boots and the C&J loafers from my old thread are still available. 1. Brand: Magnanni Model: ?? - Suede double monks Colour: Black Size: US 10 Condition: Used. Worn just...
1. Brand: Barker Black Model: Pratt - Captoe medallion (skull) oxfords. Colour: Chocolate Brown Size: UK 9 / US 10 Width: Medium Condition: Used - in Excellent Condition - worn just a handful of times. Always kept in shoetrees. Price includes shipping worldwide. USD 325 2. Brand: Crockett and Jones (first quality, not subs) Model: Cavendish - tassel loafer Colour: Brown - similar to the Barker Blacks. Size: UK 9 / US...
Drops.
Major price drop. USD$ 405 shipped anywhere. One and only drop gentlemen.
BNIB Crockett and Jones Conistan in Tan. UK 8.5 / US 9.5. USD 450. Now 405 Price includes shipping worldwide.
All prices listed are inclusive of worldwide shipping. Shoetrees not included. Here for a week before it all goes to eBay! 1. C&J for Polo Redway Snuff Suede in US 11. In excellent condition - worn just a handful of times. SOLD. 2. C&J loafers in Chestnut Tan. Marked as subs - due to scratch in front which is clearly shown in the photos. These are not noticeable when you wear them. Worn just 2 times. Size is 10D. No model name but I believe this is Shipton&Heanage's...
Andd.... making a reappearance! I have for sale a pair of Polo snuff suede Redway loafers made by C&J, size 11D. US Sizing of course. Made to hand grade standards. Most of you know all about this well discussed pair of tassle loafers. Could be had for very cheap on gvh 2 years back but unfortunately I wasn't that lucky!! Comes with the original dustbags but no box. Excellent condition as listed. Shoes were worn very VERY very sparingly and very well cared for, as...
Thanks for that. Hmm.. maybe I should just stick to watching at a pub and I'll get as good an experience?Quick online searches quote tickets at around 250 pounds at least?! The official site seems like I have to sign up for some sort of membership for a fee but that only gives me low priority which is made worse by the fact that it's gonna BIG game.
Need your help UK SF members! Especially those in London and are Gooners. I'll be going down to London Jan next year and it's going to coincide with the Arsenal - Man Utd match. Was wondering what's the best way of getting myself a decent ticket, if at all possible? Thx guys.
I missed the sale but still just grabbed the C&J Coniston with the extra 10% + Vat reduction. Can't wait to receive them! +1 on the AS Hadleigh. Ordered them from AFOS and they're awesome. Unfortunately didn't fit my slightly wide feet too well...but you won't regret them!