or Connect

Posts by rickimky

Will be in hk next week for a week or so and I've made up my mind that Zees will be the very first place I go. What time do they open? (don't wanna end up dragging the gf there too early and find out it's closed) Thinking of making a belt and maybe check out their briefcases while I'm there making shoes. How much should I budget myself? Really like how all the shoes posted turned out btw. First time making MTO shoes so what do you guys think I should make as my trial...
I've made quite a number of shirts from Hamilton shirts in Itaewon. All I can say is that you really get what you pay for. The workmanship is pretty crappy and yeah somehow they always do something wrong (either the shirt's too long/the sleeves are too long/wrong cuffs are made...etc). They're cheap and they look decent but don't expect too much. I balance these shirts out with better made ones from Goshe and/or Savile Row. They're more pricey (almost double) but they...
Subs.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarlee New patterns look terrific Kemal. When will the be available on your web site. I'd buy and try. + 1
Price drops! Get more than one and I'll give a further discount!
wow. i hope you succeed. will be keeping my eye on this thread for sure..
I take one pair each of: #2, 6, 7, 8, 9, 26, 27, 28, 31 and 34. Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy The clear on the right are cool. I have photos of my father in WWII with sunglasses (GI issue) very much like this but without the flip feature. I also was influenced by Andy Warhol's clear glasses back in the 70's and 80's when I would run into him around NYC. This takes all of that to a new level. I think I may need to purchase them ASAP. Woo..making me regret giving up my frames and going for...
Just received my buttons today. Great price and real fast shipping. The MOP buttons are real quality. Can't wait to see how they'll look on my shirts...
Awesome thread. Thanks guys. Guess Barker and C&J will definitely be worth a visit some time in future. Hopefully prices don't increase drastically by then.