or Connect

Posts by rickimky

Quote: Originally Posted by Fishball Yes, but better to give them the real size pattern rather than just a photo. Thanks Fishball. I'm all too new to this. Where can I browse and get a real size patterns? I don't think I'm artistic enough to draw my own...
I second filson and porter.
Will be in hk next week for a week or so and I've made up my mind that Zees will be the very first place I go. What time do they open? (don't wanna end up dragging the gf there too early and find out it's closed) Thinking of making a belt and maybe check out their briefcases while I'm there making shoes. How much should I budget myself? Really like how all the shoes posted turned out btw. First time making MTO shoes so what do you guys think I should make as my trial...
I've made quite a number of shirts from Hamilton shirts in Itaewon. All I can say is that you really get what you pay for. The workmanship is pretty crappy and yeah somehow they always do something wrong (either the shirt's too long/the sleeves are too long/wrong cuffs are made...etc). They're cheap and they look decent but don't expect too much. I balance these shirts out with better made ones from Goshe and/or Savile Row. They're more pricey (almost double) but they...
Subs.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarlee New patterns look terrific Kemal. When will the be available on your web site. I'd buy and try. + 1
Price drops! Get more than one and I'll give a further discount!
wow. i hope you succeed. will be keeping my eye on this thread for sure..
I take one pair each of: #2, 6, 7, 8, 9, 26, 27, 28, 31 and 34. Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy The clear on the right are cool. I have photos of my father in WWII with sunglasses (GI issue) very much like this but without the flip feature. I also was influenced by Andy Warhol's clear glasses back in the 70's and 80's when I would run into him around NYC. This takes all of that to a new level. I think I may need to purchase them ASAP. Woo..making me regret giving up my frames and going for...