or Connect

Posts by rickimky

if only the barker blacks were a size bigger.....
I own a similar pair of tom fords except mine's called JACK. I seldom wear it cause it seems a tad inappropriate for work. but it's great fun glasses to own and wear once in a while. she looks really good in them (but then she might look better without?) but then i'm korean and like you've mentioned in your B&S thread, those sell like hotcakes back in korea.
..... Thanks
Any laceups!
FINAL PRICE DROPS!
C+Js
PRICE DROPS! PM me if interested. Or best reasonable offer.
New Shoe Added! It's a brand new pair of Navy Suede slip-ons from PIERRE HARDY sz 44 It has never been worn except for the marks from store-wear. Comes with the white dustbag seen in the pictures. 40 USD U
More shoes added. Grenson Stanley in Black UK8.5 G Now 80 USD These were only worn 3 times and come complete with the original box. ASOS Made in England Tassel Loafers in Black UK 9 Now 40 USD These are Medium fitting. These were only worn 5 times and come complete with original box and shoe bags. Vintage Browns England "Woodstock" Captoe Brogue in Brown tagged 10E/F GONE Lloyd & Haig Longwings in Tan US 10 E 40 USD Bought it off SF but too wide. Our Legacy...