or Connect

Posts by rickimky

PM sent.
Gentlemen Summary of long story, basically I sold a pair of shoes on eBay and due to delays in shipping which was not in my control, the buyer started a case against me and eBay decided in his favour despite me having provided tracking number and three days after 'forced' refund from my paypal account, tracking clearly shows the shoes were delivered. Contacted buyer and of course, radio silence from him. Call eBay and all they say is I can't appeal for such cases (what...
+1 for seersucker. But I'm a sucker for skulls so have just got this made by my local tailor... 3-roll-2 but wished I had enough cloth for patch pockets.
ONE AND ONLY PRICE DROP --> 285 USD Shipped anywhere.
Get em Dubs. Marked UK 9. Fits US 10 perfectly. These are not subs/seconds. Rubber soles were added on top of the original leather soles so the original soles are intact underneath. USD 300 --- >>> 285 -- Shipped from Singapore and price includes worldwide shipping with tracking. (edit: this is inclusive of close to 40 bucks worth of shipping gentlemen - this being the usual cost of shipping from Singapore to America / Europe) Paypal personal payment please.
Sorry guys, wrong forum...
Sorry gents - slightly larger photos attached.Thanks ellsbebc:D
All shipped from Singapore, no shoe trees, just shoes. Shipping charges: Within Asia - USD 30 Anywhere else - USD40 1. BRAND NEW Barker Black Spectators - USD 360 US Size 10 FTS. 2. USED Crockett and Jones for Polo Tassel Loafers - USD 100 US Size 10.5 Heels of sole have been replaced by local cobbler. 3. USED Crockett and Jones Drummond in tan - USD 225 UK 9 / US10 FTS. 4. USED Crockett and Jones for Shipton Tassel Loafers - USD 180 US 10.5 FTS. 5. USED Crockett...
Handmade bracelets Single wraps : US$ 65 Double wraps are : US$ 105 Will ship to anywhere in the world - please PM for quote. Beta run so only those in the picture available for now! Will make to order so you can specify if you want more of a certain bead/skull (or no skull). Bracelets are made with real leather strings and 100% silk thread.
BRAND NEW WITH BOX. Only one plastic shoe tree though! Marked EU44, fits US11 (please don't ask for measurements). Price includes shipping worldwide.