or Connect

Posts by DeCaloFashion1

Come in original box, Perfect for a holiday gift! We have limited quantities of 4 different styles. Buckles measure approximately 1 3/4" wide x 2 1/4" tall; Belts measure approximately 1 1/4" wide Size: 110-125 (43"-47"); Comes in the original box with a small protective bag for the buckle Any questions please contact me at your leisure. It has been a long time since we have posted here but be on the lookout for some more great products at our notoriously low...
Come in original box, Perfect for a holiday gift! We have limited quantities of 4 different styles. Buckles measure approximately 1 3/4" wide x 2 1/4" tall; Belts measure approximately 1 1/4" wide Size: 110-125 (43"-47"); Comes in the original box with a small protective bag for the buckle Any questions please contact me at your leisure. It has been a long time since we have posted here but be on the lookout for some more great products at our notoriously low...
Hi Everyone, We were offered some scarves (and ties) today and I wanted to gauge interest here. Zegna 100% Cashmere Scarves Zegna 100% Wool Scarves Corneliani 100% Cashmere Scarves Dupont 100% Cashmere Scarves Corneliani 100% Silk Ties (lined 3.5" wide, a variety of colors, stripes and patterns). All new with tags. I realize I am rattling off a number of brands without pictures but we are about to pass on these unless we receive a positive response...
We have a small team that needs to coordinate on projects from several locations. We are attempting to find the right way to cut down redundancy as well as improve the speed at which our projects are completed. Basecamp came as a suggestion from a client, I am looking for some more feedback or to see if someone may have a better suggestion.
I love Deadwood. Perhaps my favorite HBO show. Read this great explanation about all the f-bombs and cocksuckers. They apparently did a table read and used curse words from the 1800's "consarnit" "dagnabbit" etc. which wound up sounding like comedy. So they made the choice to interject modern curse words and other modern terms "ball of dope" etc. Great show.
Anyone out there have any experience with the Project Management platform Basecamp? http://basecamphq.com/ Good? Bad? Meh? Thanks in advance.
Quote: Originally Posted by pebblegrain do you mean real clandestine or phony clandestine? Most new places of this type use this as a marketing gimmick No idea what the OP meant for sure but I figured he meant phony clandestine (IE: open to the public). I would not dare post on a message board the sketchy and massively perverted private spots that I frequent
Old Rabbit Club (AKA The Rabbits Hole) - West Village, NYC
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by denning I will see if I can find it, but I remember reading an article about a place that ages its cocktails (ie. fully assembled manhattans, etc.) in casks/barrels. I can't find the original article, but here are a few others along the same...