or Connect

Posts by metaphysician

Jerry: I think that's it. (They play it and see Elaine dancing) Sweet fancy Moses! Kramer: Jerry, she taped over the whole ending! (Brody enters) Brody: Where's the tape? Jerry: Uh, well. It, uh... Brody: Is that it? Kramer: Uh, yeah, yeah. Here it is, Brody. One copy of Cry Cry Again. Brody: How'd it turn out? Kramer + Jerry: Uh... great. Kramer: Although the whole story kinda comes apart at the end...
This thread is sissy.
Quote: Originally Posted by Toiletduck Congrats! looks like a nice pair of legs! Perhaps this would be a suitable complement?
Sarkozy wears a black suit here: Is this appropriate to wear after being elected president?
I can't get no...
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad Franco, too, or so I've heard. Was he buried in conservative business dress?
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNWorn For those who advocate an attack on Iran, let's hear what you have for an occupying and exit strategy, assuming we can reach Tehran. This is not to mention that if we (US and UK) invade, the Ayatollah Khomeini will likely call for all Shiites to innitiate attacks on US and UK targets. And this time, the response will likely be something we've never seen before. Unless you also have a strategy to deter this from...
I nominate a phrase - "the elegant variation."
Quote: Originally Posted by saint Poor woman! She probably just wants to make a difference in the time she has left to her, and she just doesn't realize that her husband is a buffoon. Did John Edwards beat you up in middle school or something? You ought to have your head examined.
Quote: Originally Posted by Violinist It amazes me that on an internet forum full of snobs, people are complaining that American Idol is being "brought down" by some guy who can't sing. I actually hope the competition is totally sabotaged by Stern's audience.