or Connect

Posts by Flashman

...there you go. http://www.goldsmiths.co.uk/Omega-Seamaster-Planet-Ocean-Gents-Watch/p/17330829/
Thanks. Wore it today all day - first day. Will take a little getting used to the weight.
...here it is.
Ok, went for it and after a long discussion with the sales rep - got the Planet Ocean 37mm in black face with silver bracelet. Very heavy compared to my DeVille every day watch of past 7-8 years but like it still.
Ok, not many people were particularly forthcoming with any tips - but I kept looking into this. I have come to the following 2 final options - 1. The Omega Seamaster 300M Chronometer Gents Watch 17330820 Priced £2,770.00 Its the watch the initially caught my eye and I REALLY like the design plus it is a nice medium size (36.25mm). However, then I learnt about... 2. The Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Gents Watch 17330830 £3,950.00 Its allegedly the 007 watch (not a big...
Hello, I know there are a lot of watch/Omega related threads already and I have read quite a few which have been very helpful and interesting. So I apologise in advance for starting another - but I need a little specific advise and would be grateful for your thoughts. Firstly - a few background facts. I already own a a pre-owned Omega (gold bracelet) DeVeille watch which I have had a for few years. Very nice, understated and goes well with my gold wedding band and signet...
My first Herring purchase – a pair of Herring Chelsea boots (£245) came through yesterday. Very nicely packaged (although sadly the box lid itself was a bit damaged)and lovely quality. Yes, it was an expensive purchase but am pleased as a punch. Would now consider buying all my shoes from Herrings. Next day delivery as promised and with polish, shoe horn, shoe travel bags and a large cloth to place shoes on for polishing. All round impressed and placed them on my style...
Gentlemen Need some help and advice. I am considering - as a pet project - as it is not my direct line of business, (but there is an indirect link) - opening a menswear shop. The idea is to target the City gents (who dress badly or without knowing how to dress at all and just go into a shop like Moss Bros, M&S, TM Lewin, Hawes & Curtis etc...and pick N mix buy!) with a minimum £30k plus earning capacity and offer them a style and education in men's style. I...
Gents I have placed this in the "˜General' section as it is not a gents style/fashion matter. Rather I need to get a steer and some helpful advice on rings. Its coming up to the 10th anniversary etc, etc...and the enemy has for a while wanted an emerald ring to wear on her little/pinky finger - preferbally in gold (not white) and with a small square or round emerald with/optional a small cluster of stones (providing the stones are some genuine stones and not some...
Am quite surprised no one else has the orange/black combo - i though it was the definitve and possibly the most popular choice as it seems the most Hermes.