or Connect

Posts by lightsaber

Ack!! I think that looks terrible. And I'm someone who agrees with you that Chuck Bass is usually perfectly dressed.
I like this part of the article that someone linked: Unfortunately, you see them other places. You see them at the office, on the guy rallying the troops for an Amstel Light-soaked happy hour. You see them on the sidewalks in front of clubs that serve tantric-tinis, worn with black "nighttime" pants and untucked collared shirts. "I'm imagining that what goes on in these guys' heads is that they think round wing tips are "˜stuffy' and square-toe shoes are "˜casual,'"...
Yes. Square-toed shoes are for men who would rather be wearing sneakers. There's nothing wrong with wearing square-toed shoes: it just signifies that you care absolutely nothing for style. So if that's you, that's fine, wear them. And it's interesting, I'm in Seoul at the moment and leather shoes are split right down a generational line: all the old men (age 30 - 70) wear square-toed shoes, and all the young men who wear leather shoes are wearing classic, tapered...
I agree with the recommendation for cbunitedstyle. I also recommend a British company called Topman. You can order a variety of 34S jackets on their website, all very slim fit, with modern single-button design, and matching 28S trousers. A two-piece suit will run you around 200 to 300 USD from them. Like cb, theirs are mostly polyester/viscose blends, but if you're in the OP's situation you have to put style, fit and design ahead of fabric...