or Connect

Posts by stylinnn

Hi, I'm trying to help get some clothes for my dad, while he's in NYC. He particularly needs shirts, but has a difficult size to fit. 20 inch neck, 38 inch sleeves. I tried a few stores (Charles Tyrwhit, Macy's) but they don't sell in that size. Any recommendations for what I should do? Thanks!
I really like my Nagrani socks. Funky socks are a great way to add some flair to an otherwise conservative wardrobe without being loud about it.
I've got a pair of the McClain shoes, and they're great.
How bad is the Jackson? I like all the AE shoe's I've bought so far, and sub $100, unless the shoe is a total disaster, seems like a good deal...
Those bastards
Thanks for the PSA! Picked up four pairs a few days ago...
Anyone with STP codes?
Thanks a lot everyone. I think I'm going to pass on this. It seems worth it to try 1 JAB suit, but to go out and buy 3 is a bit too much.
Quote: Originally Posted by longskate88 Thanks! Only question, what will she do after leaving the Big4 if she doesn't like accounting? My sister wants to eventually run a non-profit, so she'll probably go work for one. When being considered for a leadership position in a non-profit, having an accounting background is really helpful, because it gives the board comfort that you know how to run a business, and won't waste all the money they...
I got something in the mail with a buy 1 get 2 free on suits at Jos A Bank from the 1st to the 3rd. Does anyone have any experience with their higher end suits?