or Connect

Posts by Listi

I do not know. I will try to look into this if I have time. Many aromatic compounds absorb light in the visible spectrum, and only tiny concentrations of strong absorbance compounds are required to give a colour. I would imagine that some of the more exotically coloured ones have the colour stemming from dyes unrelated to fragrance, but some, especially straw/yellow/golden coloured perfumes are probably related to compounds that you are smelling. Oily compounds are often...
Thanks for no judgment. Some people are dicks to me in real life about it but I have such an overblown personality that I can deal with it without issue... On the internet it's harder because folks can harrass you over and over without consequence. I've almost finished the Balvenie, wow I'm stressed... Too much school work.
I do my nails, please don't judge what I find fun. It is included for my photolog, not for SF.
My evening, starting now:
Quote: Originally Posted by nicelynice what do you do to get a 12-13k summer internship?? Damn mass spec lab technician, doing research on toxin proteins and shit yay big pharma, I've got connections and a solid resume.
I killed 2-3k over the summer... Made like 12-13k at my internship. I was living with my parents in the middle of no where, my expenses were like... dating, and going to the bar. Which was probably less than $100 a week most of the time. It is true that a student can have lots of disposable income if they're living with parents. Anyways, my to cop list, provided I get a ~40-50k/yr job after graduating... Which is possible (although a little wishful) given my connections...
Quote: Originally Posted by scott.m The palette is too washed out for the contrast and aggressive style of a DR, I like the whole body but the peacoat would've been a better pick dude. A grey leather would've been a better pick, go buy one and start BLOWIN MONEY FAST ON THIS ONE. I don't think a peacoat would have been the way to go, but I agree that something other than a DR would work best. Fit is still good though, definitely like it a...
Quote: Originally Posted by driveslowk mjk's weirdo button stance works well all buttoned up, I've been doing the same. Looks good, very clean casual look. Hair is very dope.
Quote: Originally Posted by Halloween- Just curious, how much is St. Bernardus Abt 12 cost in your guys area? The one liquor store I go to that's closest to me has a 4 pack of it at $20 (Calgary, Alberta). Picked up a bottle of Hobgoblin, Fuller's ESB and Fuller's London Porter a few hours ago, roughly $4 each bottle. Not available readily in Ontario, but in Pennsylvania I think it's $3.50-$4.50 for a single bottle. Somewhere between $10-12...
Quote: Originally Posted by cptjeff The frat parties I've been at (where you would be likely to find 4 loko) are a lot more stingy about the liquor. It's a shot and a half in a 12 oz plastic cup full of coke. Yeah, they pride themselves on getting drunk, but a drink adheres to the standard "one drink" rules. Yeah, a more mature cocktail is going to be smaller and have near equal proportions. That's not what's being drunk at these parties. And a bar ain't...