or Connect

Posts by Listi

Old topic, I know, but I remember seeing chlorella mentioned here and just thought I should share my experience. I've been trying it with quite good results. I wake up still feeling tired and thirsty after a night of heavy drinking, but I no longer have any of the headaches, stomach aches, light sensitivity, or other *poisoned* type feelings. I almost always take a multivitamin and about a liter of water after drinking, but I've now added 2g of chlorella before I start...
Quote: Originally Posted by Lane In the end it comes down to a lot of people hating on a kid for his bank account, and not his style. This of course is masqueraded by this talk about being "authentic" which is a fucking joke since its code for "Im mad you can buy what I want in large quantities." I haven't checked the thread out yet (although I probably will) but the idea that SZ people who are all wearing their Ann D and Augusta are mad that...
I like how Miller Lite is somehow manly.
Quote: Originally Posted by jhe0417 You know no one believes you right, Listi? You're such a huge fucking tool. I've probably posted a dozen fits wearing yohji or rick owens or julius with cuban cuban heeled boots and diet butcher and suddenly I'm wearing entirely urban outfitters and carrying a 6 pack of pabst and wearing a pair of chunky glasses which I don't have a prescription for... How dense are you? Do you really have so little...
ps I'm trollin' hard. I went to a party tonight that the theme was "BE AS MUCH OF A HIPSTER AS POSSIBLE" and that was my fit XDDDDD Now I'm drunk off of hipster juice, that 6 pack disappeared along with my flask of gin, oops. Twas hoping you guys would realize the amount of (10) but oh well! Guess not, only a few noticed I would not go from cuban heels/yohji/julius to 100% urban outfitters that I bought this morning overnight lmfao Omg I am almost sad you guys didn't...
Quote: Originally Posted by cb_32 ahh, the sheen is what appeals to me i wanna get a pair for dressing up with a blazer, shirt and loafers. i wouldnt really use them for casual wear In my experience black coated jeans dress up very well, of course, completely inappropriate for a business setting or anything conservative, but I wear mine with a crisp white shirt (blazer as well sometimes) and boots and love it. I wouldn't wear loafers, some...
Quote: Originally Posted by cb_32 also whats the wash policy on coated denim? I think it is "don't," although I haven't tried with my Finns yet. I might put them up to the test if I get another pair, but iirc rye_gb had a picture of some of his kill city coateds that he washed and they weren't really that shiny anymore (although he had some crazy dope overdye shit that still looked fucking tight) I dunno if anyone remembers what I'm talking...
I finally bought a bottle of Laphroaig Quarter Cask. Exploring its peatiness, this bottle is not going to last very long. Had some Dogfish Indian Brown earlier, the beer that introduced me to microbrews. Too bad I don't have some Glenrothes, the whisky that introduced me to single malt scotch that would make for a good nostalgia night.
Quote: Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty Holy shit spring is going to be terrible, at least in NYC http://www.gq.com/style/wear-it-now/...e-preview-2011 How does gq keep peddling this garbage. I mean, it doesn't even look good on the models...