or Connect

Posts by Listi

B&L Pomp & Ceremony American Apparel Sperry
Wandering around downtown today to look at what Toronto's shops have for early fall stuff to get some ideas, ended up grabbing a few things and chopped all my hair off. I miss it a bit, but it'll grow back. It was dead on the ends anyways. Y3 Insight Sperry The fabric on the sweater is awesome (http://i.imgur.com/Oafq2.jpg) Also, I know, boat shoes... But I don't have any other casual brown shoes, will be purchasing some for fall don't you SF'ers worry. Anyways, this...
???If you did not realize, my post was 90% compliment 10% criticism. The OP understood.
Just gotta comment on this shit. IMO, this shit would be baller as fuck if you didn't throw in as many quirky accessories. I mean, if I saw you at a party, I'd still walk up to you and be like, that shit is awesome I want to know you just because you dress this well, but I feel like the over-accessorizing (imo) leads you to looking like you're trying super hard. If it looked like you woke up and just threw that shit on, it'd just add another level of amazing. My two cents...
Shirt looks mad sloppy cause it just got washed I think, whatever. I'd do it up better but I'm on my way out. B&L American Apparel x3 Common Projects
There is no reason to buy cheap raw denim unless you absolutely cannot afford to buy decent raw denim. It would be worthwhile saving up 10 dollars a week for a few months to be able to buy a pair that actually works for you. Here is why I say this... raw denim becomes a part of you, it is something that will be part of your day-to-day wardrobe for months or years. For someone who cares about their clothing, the time investment is much more significant than the monetary...
Nil has perfect proportions even though he is massive.
I've been away from here for a long while eh? After graduating school I moved to Toronto, seems like science jobs were much more scarce than I had anticipated and ended up working as an assistant manager at an American Apparel for about a year just to pay the rent. But I've finally got a job with a decent paycheque... so I've gotta get back in here to find out what to cop for fall Anyways, stylewise I've been basically wearing lots American Apparel cause the discounts...
Quote: Originally Posted by BB1 Nine West and Steve Madden are junk. The designs are generally bland and the materials frequently look cheap in person-- they simply don't feel special like Jeffery Campbell. Just looked at that site, those are some dope shoes. They really look super to the point that I want to wear some of them. (5) If I'm ever with someone special who actually cares about what they wear they would make a great birthday present.
Quote: Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qjF7Z.jpg[IMG] Just got the Epaulet moleskin trousers. Since these are just out of the box, I turned up the cuffs -- these are way larger than what I actually intend to end up with but you can sort of get the idea of how these will look with cuffs. I plan to just get them done with 1.75" cuffs. With a proper jacket this would be really good I think. Right now it...