or Connect

Posts by afranzheim

haha, this thread already exists in SW&D
^ could've guessed you were gonna say something like that. unique: like the Cabourn copy? or the cxl derby? I don't think that (^^) makeup has ever been in production. Nonetheless, I DO understand your aversion to this since their service boots are always proposed in these things.
No.Please take pride in your indigo blood!In all seriousness, I've seen this question asked 100+ times. No one I know has ever successfully cleaned indigo from suede w/o ruining the leather.
I've been waiting for someone to do this one, so why not? Note: images lifted from Viberg Journal pages. I believe the makeup is: 2030 Service w/ Captoe Brown Guidi Leather 10 leather-reinforced eyelets Leather Sole with Hobnail heal (to fuck up hardwood floors) I'll take these w/ or w/o distressing
As shown on Viberg's FB page:
price drops on remaining items
doubt that the SoC MA-1 has been posted here (no love for Stevenson on SF?). Quality of these is unreal. A few more pics can be found in the Stevenson thread.
Sorry, I'm out guys...I live far too close to Viberg to not make a day trip to meet Guy in person and see the "magic." AC, sorry to put you on the spot regarding sizing. I thought thought that your summarization of earlier posts was helpful.
I can understand this sentiment...and I guess that I might feel similarly if I didn't own a pair of Indy's, but so goes it with ordering clothes over the internet. You're (probably) not gonna buy two or three pairs and keep the one that fits best. You'll have to rely on the knowledge of fellow posters...and this is usually very good. We've all struck out a couple times, but in the end its worth it. If for some reason these don't fit, I'd doubt that you'd have a hard time...
Thinking about jumping on this train too, as I've been eyeing Vibergs for some time now. For me its NOT a question of size...it's either this or the Snuff Kudu Service Boots that ought to be released in the fall. I am not sure what all the confusion is about sizing on this??? Even though I don't own any Vibers, I feel super confident of how I would need to size these, thanks to the prior posts from Diabolical, Ambulance Chaser, misterjuiceman, and LA Guy.