or Connect

Posts by gomestar

my little brother lives in LA and my mother freaks out about his "extremely aggressive/dangerous driving. He needs THREE car lengths between him and others on the highway". Which, of course, means he'd never get anywhere in LA. sure, he's rear ended people before, very minor. His car has also been hit while parked on a side street, and the insurance company gave him a white VW Beetle as a courtesy car, so I think he's pretty even.
make them mushroom perogies?
not that I'm aware of. Pic was sent to me because she had no idea WTF it was or why it was in the wine bottle. They had to break the bottle to get it out.
an in-law claims this was floating around in her wine bottle. probably a cheap/crappy wine, but ... what is this?
I rented one of these the year before last (Q3). Really nice except the Nav system drove me nuts. The BQE is not an ideal time to go on the fritz.
+1. I'm bored after 5 minutes sitting in the sand, but give me a boogie board and I'll entertain myself for hours.
it's not going to end. I still get bills from Time Warner Cable. My last month with them was July 2014.
this reminds me of something. Back when I lived on the UES, I would frequent this one bar and eventually became buddy buddy with one of the bartenders. One day he goes "yo Gome, you want any steaks? I got a guy coming." Totally weird. Next thing you know, a van pulls up, this big black guy named Tyrone jumps out, and he and the bartender start wheeling and dealing steaks. Tyrone also had a healthy supply of salmon and lobster tails (and probably a bunch of other...
steakhouses - because expense accounts exist.
Frass Canyon was the fake name of that big winery in Sideways. I wouldn't normally remember that, but I remember watching the movie with the director's comments on and he noted getting that name from his exterminator or something. I guess Frass is the technical term for bug poop. Glad we now all know what Frass is. We're learning today.