or Connect

Posts by gomestar

+1. Rented one for 3-4 days a few years ago and loved it.we'll probably pick up a beater car in the coming year (wife promised that M3 is ok in 2-3 years, need a better parking situation first), and I'd totally consider a 500. The problem is whenever we travel to visit relatives, it's always a car packed with 3 people, 2 dogs (one of them very big), and all of the luggage. Couldn't swing all that in the 500 for the 4-5 hour drive.
further:http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/19/science/freezing-fish-killing-parasites.html?_r=0i wonder how fish tacos from Chipotle would end up
I've actually never worried about shellfish. You can pretty much tell if half the batch is dead before you even cook it, and then again after you cook it. On top of that, you can pretty much tell if the batch has been around for too long (your nose will give it away). I've only purchased a "way too old" batch once (thanks, Whole Foods), and even before i thought about cooking it I could tell it was a no.
it's a RETIREMENT COMMUNITY
oy, so sad. wife's childhood dog, an Italian Greyhound, passed away i her sleep on Saturday night. 15 years old, it was time.
$2011 335xi can be found with ok miles and priced in the mid $20's. A 2011 M3 would be mid $40's, and even going back to 2008 they're still low $30's.Looking at some beater cars now. Priced out an M3, but it'd be street parked, and that just isn't wise. GF here can't even rely on regular parking lots. Maybe in 2-3 years.
see my additional note
the best is when you simply walk by somebody's office, grab a whiff, and then ponder "should I go in and then make a big deal about it? how much do i like this person?"of course, a lack of offices means i can no longer do that. Hot Boxing conference rooms is where the fun is at.
Merlin Cycles. Chain reaction was $300USD shipped when I ordered.
Ultegra wheels on the way. $260 shipped, why not.