or Connect

Posts by gomestar

further proof of the opposite pB
"I feel like half the time I smell something, it's you and not the dog."
I see it as the opposite, at least in certain ways. pB is all about the social exploration as demonstrated by his "what's the deal with..." threads. This guy just doesn't give a fuck.Booth and I were actually talking about it last weekend, how shitty it must feel like to be stabbed. He is clearly anti-stabbing. This Lucali guy, once again, didn't give a fuck.
http://newyork.grubstreet.com/2012/03/lucali-mark-iacono-pizza-stabbing-interview.html awesome
"who are the 5 greatest rappers in history? Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, and Dylan."
i have no idea about one vs. the other, but the vitamix with the speed dial is about all you need. I use mine all the time.
just tried Roberta's. Pretty awesome. Danger zone since I live pretty close by.
top right is intake at shelter. The rest are throughout this week.
I'd visit Dallas if I needed to. I hear it's very much like some Northeast cities.
my wife was in the bridal party too. Looking back i'm surprised that i was able to get out of it so easily. Wife had to wear a caridgan over her dress since the top half of her back is tattooed and the bride's father is a strict "russian orthodox" and we were warned that he would have none of that rif raf. fuck that guy.