or Connect

Posts by gomestar

I see it a lot in Williamsburg, but that's because Williamsburg has a trash problem. Don't let your guard down. One day you're going to not see it, and then you'll feel it. And then you'll be that guy who makes a poop trail going to the side of the sidewalk, and then you'll be that guy who makes long streaks of poop in an effort to get it off your shoe. All the while people who pass by will be thinking to themselves "ha, dude just stepped in shit. Sucks."
biggest sidewalk menaces: dog poop and children on Razr scooters.
this all just goes back to my theory that the stronger of an opinion you have about something, the less I should listen to that opinion.
Williamsburg must be such a dangerous place for her. the whole cast, actually.
sock check
just set up a Mongolian grill. problem solved.
My father has to get hearing aids, which is actually good news. It's about time. the bad news: his hearing is fine at the lower frequencies, it's the higher frequencies, like a woman's voice, that he became deaf to. Poor guy, I think it's going to be a rough adjustment
there's plenty of dogs and dog breeds that are great in the city. A lot of it comes down to energy level and temperament.if you want a cattle dog but live in NYC, I hope you like to run
top line is important ... is this a first time thing or are there repeated human aggression issues. I believe the policy is to monitor the dog's behavior for a number of days (10 or so) and report back.Then again, it is a bulldog, so in a year or so it'll be too fat and slow to go after people.quickly popping out of doors onto the sidewalk does spook dogs, I've noticed this many times. Not sure why, I also don't speak dog.
could be worse - could be some asian person microwaving old fish