or Connect

Posts by gomestar

my guess is most consumers have no idea what aniline means and Rove can get away with less-than-great leather as long as the leather doesn't feel like some garbage from Wal Mart. When they're called out on it? Then of course somebody sent the wrong thing by mistake. Their business model is based on ripping off designers and the companies that the designers work with, so why feel bad about ripping off a dumb customer who doesn't know shit about leather beyond technical...
The key to making a dinner like this, at least IME, is choose things that can be easily prepped ahead of time to make for minimal kitchen time when it comes to the actual dinner. I know it sounds obvious, but you’d be surprised “I know restaurants prep risotto ahead of time, I’ll do that!” and then you’re stuck stirring fucking rice for 30 minutes to get it all together. Also, keep in mind that small plates doesn’t exactly equal less prep time. A course is a course, and...
is it still treating you ok?
I already have a Les Paul, and a Strat, and a Tele.Strat vs. Tele and I'd say get a Strat. But I only play my Tele.
was this the wine you were talking about that time like 3 years ago when we got snacks at The Modern? Surely you remember every detail we discussed.
Juilliard or MSM and he's probably pretty good.
It was really interesting, and sometimes "interesting" can sound like a veiled way of saying "weird", but this was genuinely interesting. Very yellow color, so I assumed it was pumped with oxy, and I guess it was, but I didn't hate it. There are others here that can attest to my oxi hate, but this reminded more much more of a old Krug than of some ruined white Burg. The wine took on qualities of a dessert wine, which I didn't expect, and it had a really good...
this summer has been super mild. A hot day or two, but overall my AC has remained off, even at night.
that's a lie from the pit of hell
had to walk through Times Square on Saturday night. What an awful place.