or Connect

Posts by gomestar

YES!
awesome
that was the day before.
is it that place that's like connected to an auto repair shop?I ran by booth's place yesterday with the dog. I would have stopped and said hello, but I didn't want to disrupt my workout regiment.
I'm sure you do. go look at the music albums on your phone. srs.
PB has that same U2 album.
yesterday, my stupid fucking office building had a fire drill. "Please evacuate the building, this is a fire drill." THE WHOLE FUCKING BUILDING AT ONCE. 39 floors. I'm on 37, and it turned into a giant clusterfuck of people in the stairs. Was stuck at floor 30 for about 20 minutes. In the event of a fire, I would have died.
I've noticed that every single fucking business in Williamsburg uses the same "thank you!" written in purple pastic bags. and I use them for trash and take it out once a day. Don't want it to accumulate since it's gross, and I don't want the dog to get into the trash while we are away.
AAAAAARRRRRGHGHHHH i have a U2 album on my phone now
I guess it makes sense in many ways. At the end of the day, meat is pretty easy, and great meat is becoming more accessible at restaurants. I had a f'ing amazing chicken dish at a restaurant a few nights ago, and it was only 20 something bucks. I am most impressed when restaurants take something like snap peas and make them amazing ... it's also harder to do, so I feel like it's where the 3 star places tend to shine.the best thing I've ever eaten is still a salad at...