or Connect

Posts by gomestar

any recs for dog friendly hotels, beaches, getaways on the East coast?
I'm surprised that the "cool objects and furniture" thread hasn't derailed into warm color palates and Yankee Candle limited editions
oh, yeah, I employ a staff for my dog. [[SPOILER]]
Your taxes are simple enough that the government isn't going to bug you, but getting them done on the cheap, yeah I can see that. We checked on a few places a few years ago, and some of them were a couple hundred bucks. Nope.
are your taxes that complicated? Just do it yourself.
a tad far in this forsaken cold
they should give me a bigger tax return for not having any kids. "This guy has no kids ... ok, so less waste for our sanitation system to deal with, one less pupil in our public schools, he seems pretty well grounded so the kid isn't going to rack up any bills in the penal system, and we already rape this shit out of his paycheck ... throw him a couple bucks, let him know we appreciate the no kid thing. After all, he's probably going to take that return and visit some...
I (er, my wife) already filed and then received our tax return. I promptly bought a handful of knick knacks that I really don't need.
where to Kop in the neighborhood? That's his "house" Rhone, which is always really nice and reliable. Its kept at a great price point too, especially since all other CdR seem to be creeping up into the $18-22 range.
you know what the worst part is? You're a little stressed about the current situation, but more stressed knowing your mom brings it up once again a few years from now. It is part of the Catholic schtick.You could also choose to have a little fun with it all. Call your mom and tell her that you and your gf are going through a bit of a hard time right now, but you wanted to call to say you miss her, you love her, and none of this is what the Prophet Muhammad wants for any...