or Connect

Posts by gomestar

my wife owns a shop in your neighborhood?
how is it that people manage to forget about sales tax? "But the sign says 2 for $5!!!?!" Idiots. They're also the same type of person that pays with cash and insists they have the exact change somewhere.
Put ice in cup. Walk over to the water filter and push the fill button. Dick around on phone while I wait for it to fill. Notice it's full so I stop and take the cup. Notice that water had ricocheted off the ice and onto the crotch of my light grey cotton pants
FTFY
I'd throw out my "big SUV's are so unnecessary" argument and buy the most-unnecessary G63 if I could afford it. Alas.
our new one came home tonight.
if that all white clothing dinner is "rain or shine", I may reconsider my stance on it. Steak and a wet t-shirt contest? In.
this is immensely satisfying to see http://sfist.com/2014/08/25/burning_man_shuts_the_gate_due_to_r.php
I'm flip about everything that I don't have.my family history is riddled with cancers, but i'm flip about that too.
i still don't know what ALS is and will probably only ever care about it if I had ALS.