or Connect

Posts by gomestar

i think that the best way to avoid this is to skip banquet halls, hotel event spaces, and Italian restaurants (where you can also avoid those giant trays of ziti).
yesterday evening, some prick tried to buy $500 from a software store in Yonkers using my CC number. Fuck him. and yes pB, Amex called me immediately, cancelled the card before they approved the transaction, and by noon today I had a new card.
i was going to say that only works if you have like a handful of friends (don't forget, they all get a +1 so a 'handful' quickly doubles), and no family. and it's still fucking expensive. My brother's "30 people plus a clambake" idea quickly scaled to around $5K for food and not shitty drink.
but then she'd just make you pay for the entire wedding, and that shit be expensive
speaking of... http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/08/how-to-solve-nycs-rude-cyclist-problem.html
taxicab color choice. Vanity plate. "Brandeis College" rear window sticker. Douche.
who scheduled NationalDogDay on WomensEqualityDay? My facebook feed was full of awesome dog pictures, and then the one feminist pretending to flex her muscles. Kind of hilarious.
after a few robust rides on a bike, I'm going to say that everybody sucks. Not that cyclists aren't assholes, but I can't help conclude that many bike/pedestrian incidents occur because of multiple faults on both sides. Sure, the cyclist was going the wrong way, and he's a dick. But you also tried to leap across the street with a stop signal because you thought you could make it across before the oncoming cars came and didn't bother to follow the "look both ways before...
i use it all the time with the parents and brother. not always for a dick pic.