or Connect

Posts by gomestar

"that place is too loud and it's always too cold in there. The Thursday night pot roast is good, but you have to get there by 4 otherwise it gets too crowded"
great, another trend that i'm behind on
sliced avocados with sesame seeds, soy sauce, and sesame oil makes for an awesome snack.
rented a Cadillac ATS yesterday. It was ok. Sounded like a 4-banger engine with a turbo, which is kind of lame, but it moved at a good clip. i find that the problem with technology-heavy cars is that you have to learn how to use everything. It's not naturally intuitive. If you want the radio channel changed, you have to go into a menu on the screen, you can't simply hit the >>> button. Same with climate control, we had to dick around for a few minutes to get the fan...
i went to Wegmans yesterday and bought a big bag of avocados for $5. they are waiting for me at home.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaptalization
yeah. old Finger Lakes stuff is really great, but rarely available because Manton and I will buy it all.
it's at a really awesome stage of old and new. if i had a car, I'd go back down to the Wegmans in Woodbridge, NJ and buy them out.
i play the Top Gun theme.