or Connect

Posts by gomestar

i thought the service was totally friendly too. Felt like even though this is a 4-Star place, and even though their job was to "serve me", it felt totally natural and fluid. Nothing uptight, nothing pretentious, seemed like they genuinely enjoyed helping you get a great experience - and I absolutely did.
and the Guy Fieri review brings up another point - in an age of real pain for newspapers, views and chatter matters.
he's right about the price being sky high, though he doesn't make note of the biggest wallet pillage (the wine list). I ate there less than a year ago, and even in the dead of winter, it was still sensational and certainly what I'd hope for with 4 stars. I can't tell if 2 stars represents a series of slips vs. immense expectations or if Pete Wells is kind of a "what's the deal with this guy" critic who likes taking the hammer to previously granted 4-star places (see:...
I think this is is the trend across a lot of industries now, even in Finance when BS + IB + MBA = the standard. Now an MBA then into IB is either "oh you couldn't get into private equity from your analyst roll?" or "oh you couldn't get into IB as an analyst and are taking the MBA to Associate rode?" or, more commonly, "so which country are you from?"It's still a right of passage of sorts for CFO type rolls, I was always surprised by the Finance leaders at companies I used...
ah, nah, no longer in Finance or Finance related roll. I was never a quant either, those guys are nuts with their PhD's and shit. I'm fairly strong at math, but those guys are next level.
idk, what do you mean by quant? Analytics for sure, but i'm not a statistician (though I did take a bunch of Stats back in college).
this is what I'm hoping for, though I'm still super Noob. I already automated about 6-8 hours worth of work down to about 15 minutes, but I did that in Excel (it's a simple copy paste data here, and then here, and then about 20 or 25 charts and graphs self populate, self calculate, and self format).One of the guy on our Dev team is really well versed in Python, so he's been showing me a few things here and there. I figure it's a super marketable skill, and since the...
anal cancer
MIT @ edx
I'm around, Nov-Dec are just super busy for me, so less time online.Holidays + busy at work + taking a class in Python Code = busy Gome.