or Connect

Posts by gomestar

This is a very good idea. I could still deal with phone alerts for storms, especially if I'm out of the weather loop, but I don't really care about shit like amber alerts.
you mean it was hard to obtain BBQ equipment in a neighborhood that was overrun but a couple hundred thousand people who were there for a climate change demonstration?
R&G as in that place with that salt and pepper crab?
hmmm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef_BznBwktw&list=UUtinbF-Q-fVthA0qrFQTgXQ
I told you!! It's incredible. Same massive group of Asians (note: mostly older Asians) was camped out at the 5th ave store when i walked by earlier.+1
i don't have the same issue with the buttons. Mine feel solid.So far, it's a great phone. Was out walking the dog with the wife, and I took a video of her running the dog in slow mo. Came out great. She did the same with her 5S of me running with the dog, and only after did we realize how much better the 6 is in dark light situations.I also like that double tap home button to lower some icons. Well, i don't necessarily like it, but it's a required feature for the...
pictures are noticeably nicer on the 6. A photo sent to me from a 5S looks much more "alive" than on a 4S. I know that "alive" part sounds like Apple Fanboy talk, but I guess it's from better color contrast and the fact that the color pixels are so much closer to the actual screen.
i actually wans't joking when i said 95% of that line is older chinese people. I saw a bunch of flip phones in that line too, so you know what's up.
SoHo. I guess the non pre-order line was massive and wrapped around the northern part of Soho into Broadway.
i picked up in store. Took like 60 minutes total for pickup, which is better than the 8 hours estimate for non pre-order.