or Connect

Posts by gomestar

also, some more pics since I just spent some time upstate for the holiday. dad gutted the studio and is going to do a full refinish. Until then, he has a horseshoe of amps set up. 2 might be unloaded to take on a Tone King: some more of the Taylor: and this one is a true gem. Early 80's MIJ Tele custom. I think it cost around $300, and it's awesome. Not as "refined" as my Tele Custom from the Custom shop but 1/10th the price, and I'd reach for it any day. Well...
it was years ago, but I met Geddy Lee as he was shopping at House of Guitars in Rochester, NY. True gentleman. I guess he'd travel down from Canada, swing by House of Guitars, then go on to buy wine in the Finger Lakes. he signed a magazine I had, though I have no idea where that is now.
Taylor is up. It's a busy wall, so some art will be shifted, but that's the wife's eye who will take care of it.
I don't know what that is, but I've used a number of Keeley products before and they were all fantastic.
my bad, 3 possible breeds, i thought i read 4 somewhere. Didn't know AST couldn't be tan/red, cool to learn. lefty, nah, we've got nothing since she was a shelter dog. We don't even know how old she is beyond "middle age" and the vet was like "I don't know how old she is but you'll know when she's old". Wife did do that dog DNA thing, and it came back AST, and full AST back 2 or 3 generations ... but of course I have no idea about any validity here, I just say yes...
well yeah, but pit bull isn't actually a breed, it's an umbrella term for 4 possible breeds. My initial guess is American Staffordshire terrier, which is what my pit is.
am staff?
I'll probably swing by in the afternoon.
i don't recall any noise issues, but 50K (irregardless of miles or km) is a LOT for that car since it's a rental and because you're right, people thrash those things around (and it's a car with a peppy engine that kind of asks to be thrashed around). this was a while ago, but had similar experience on the highway - car felt agile yet totally sturdy even at 80+ mph. Was very impressed.
no, he did this: