or Connect

Posts by gomestar

that auto tuning system was genuinely terrible.
I had a sample size of one website, so who knows. $60 and it's a different story.
jesus, when it rains it pours. My boss is going to think I have cancer with all of these doctors appointments.
for $100 a bottle, "superior" is a very strong statement.
got on my bike and did some zig zags through the streets of East Williamsburg/Bushwick. The roads are all over the place, some really smooth and wide, others throw you around like crazy. I thought I may have damaged a wheel when I slammed into a big hole, but I'm good. The bike paths that lead into Williamsburg proper are in much better condition than the majority of the Bushwick roads. Came up on a good stretch with favorable traffic lights and no cars, so I decided...
if you see somebody out and about with two dogs, it might be me.
90 employees, 120 accounts. All apparently going up and up. Not sure about $$$$$ since one of the main guys had to dart out early (wife just gave birth this past weekend). Goal is to try and pit offers against similar firms, which might actually be happening. Or it all could fizzle away.
I realized my excuse was I'm already coming from work, which is a very proper environment. Not worried about it.I was able to cut the line a bit thanks to knowing the COO. It's weird how tech works, the CEO's admin set everything up, nobody from recruiting (which I know they do have).whenever I speak with "traditional" banking houses, it's always 10 layers of recruiters and HR.
don't know EE's yet. Round B funding, and just scored a giant Bloomberg account. just exploring on a lead, LinkedIn creepin' shows that half the people are from finance to begin with.
it happens every time.