or Connect

Posts by gomestar

a fucking $2 thermal fuse on a $200 Breville toaster oven.
Now who's the real dookie, meaning who's really the shit Them niggas ride dicks, Frank White push the sticks on the Lexus, LX, four and a half Bulletproof glass tints if I want some ass
I did this last week trying to fix something in my Ferrari 360 Challenge toaster oven, and god damn cut still hurts and still hasn't healed.
also, while this is really for the "things you just don't get" thread, I feel like it needs to be here in the NY thread since it should never be a NY problem, and yet here we are. it's a few days old at this point but still a mystery: I'm not mad. I don't care who. I just want to know why. Why did you feel the need to leave 10 MATURE PALM TREES in our yard one October night?!?! to be fair, the trees have grown on me. I call the yard Palm Court.
I can't remember the last time we had a rain all day type of day. October has been good.
^^^ give that guy some beers and you're in for a hell of a night
we have one of these and it's great:http://www.pendleton-usa.com/product/Home/Pets/All-Pet-Products/LARGE-NATIONAL-PARK-DOG-BED/173706/sc/3421/c/2395/pc/1816.utsit has a thick outside shell that's removable and can run through the wash. Helpful for fur and/or the occasional puke.from a throw-away perspective, just go to TJ Maxx. Can get a functional bed for $20, then use it, then toss it. It's what my in-laws do when the calvary comes into town.Glad this thread was...
I did the same, but I worked at Target. Then I played the hockey stick warranty game (old one broke, buy new one, wait 20 or so days and then send the broken one back to the warranty dept with the new one's receipt. Old stick replaced.)
it's just part of the culture he deals with. don't talk about work projects, don't stick out, etc.