or Connect

Posts by gomestar

see my additional note
the best is when you simply walk by somebody's office, grab a whiff, and then ponder "should I go in and then make a big deal about it? how much do i like this person?"of course, a lack of offices means i can no longer do that. Hot Boxing conference rooms is where the fun is at.
Merlin Cycles. Chain reaction was $300USD shipped when I ordered.
Ultegra wheels on the way. $260 shipped, why not.
what's the deal with 335's? Crap reliability in early gens?
I'm picking out artist/themes to finish off the bottom of my half sleeve. Work in progress. Haven't had any work done in years, but I figure i might as well get back on the horse. wife had this done 2 weeks ago:
I'm a little East and South of that (though not as far as the graffiti district). Lots of good food options. Lately, I've been walking over to Morgan to explore foodz. Awesome stuff (Shinobi Ramen, Momo Sushi, Roberta's, El Cortez, Fitzcarraldo, plus a bunch more that I've either forgotten about or have yet to get to but have heard great things).
does your grandma know a little about wine? If not, just spend $25 or $35 or whatever it is now on Au Bon Climat pinot + a bottle of decent Champagne. The Au Bon Climat is a consistently good, easy to find, and is an easy crowd pleaser (not to heavy, not too fruity, not too "dry", etc.)
closest to plausible that I can think of, there's a bunch of schools and playgrounds near me. If you're a parent, apparently it's what you do.kids suck at soccer
I've ruled that out. In my neighborhood you can always tell who the dealers are.