or Connect

Posts by gomestar

we took a marble slap and threw it on top of an idea side table. Works great! note: marble is not lightweight, so make sure the legs can support it.
relevant now I suppose. http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2015/05/21/405190434/chew-on-this-the-science-of-great-nyc-bagels-its-not-the-water?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20150521 also, we need a new couch. Wife is just going to design it herself.
Justin Bieber agrees with you Canadians
yeah, not even going to bother
nah, you can still find it, but overall it should be noted that vintage bubbles are produced in far smaller quantities than the big Bordeaux producers or the big Napa producers. Makes finding things a tad trickier.
isn't this true for pretty much all wines? It's either buy and cellar, or do the usual searches (wine-searcher, online auction, Sotheby's, etc)
I've used Navigation systems from a number of makers, and they all suck compared to Google Maps on an iPhone.
FTFY
I went there after I dropped my guitar off at Southside. It was good.this seems reasonable. Overpriced, yes, but not $10/bottle of water bad.
you know the menus exist online