or Connect

Posts by jamesbond

Selling this "New, Old Stock" Brooks Brothers Classic Button Down Oxford Dress Shirt. Size - 15/35 This is the old unlined collar, USA made version. I bought it a few years back when O'Connell's Clothing unearthed a trove of them still new in their box. I put it away in storage to eventually take to a tailor to have the sleeves shortened but never got around to it and I've since grown a bit bigger Asking $89.99 shipped CONUS for this rare gem! Chest Measures -...
Selling two pairs of RL Polo (made in Italy) heavy weight flannel pants. Both are new with tags and both are size 30 with a unhemmed inseam and flat front. Each pair has a small moth hole (pictured), which can be easily rewoven using the length that is hemmed off from the unhemmed inseam. Asking $99.99 shipped Conus for each. 1. Dark Grey Flannel Andrew Pant 2. Mid Grey Flannel Preston Pant - SOLD
Selling two pairs of Howard Yount pants - they're both new with tag's still attached and both size 30. I bought them with the intentions of keeping but I've since outgrown them Both are size 30 and are 99.99 (each) shipped Conus. Price Drop - Now 89.99 Shipped Heavy Weight Mid Gray Flannel - SOLD The Famous - Winter White Heavy Cotton
Selling this classic Sunspel Riviera Polo Color - Black Size - Medium I believe it was worn once? it may not have been worn at all. It is in like new condition. Asking $75 shipped Conus. Price Drop - $65 Shipped
Selling 4 Cashmere V-Neck Sweaters All Are In Excellent Pre-Owned Condition! Most have been worn maybe 5 times (some even less) and professionally laundered. Only thing wrong is a few have tags that are coming loose (Standard). All are size Small All are 100% Cashmere and Made in Italy All are $125 shipped Conus - Remaining Sweaters Now 99.99! 1. RLPL Navy Blue V Neck - SOLD 2. RLPL Black V Neck - SOLD Chest - 19.5" Pit to Pit Sleeve Lenght - 25.5" Total Length -...
New In Box - Grenson Fitwilliam linen/leather spectator - size US 9.5D Asking - $250 shipped Conus Pre Owned - Crockett and Jones Mink Suede Savile - Size UK 8E - SOLD Both come in original box's, neither come with tree's.
Selling this heavy weight winter 100% wool Sartorio Napoli Suit - New With Tag's Size - 36/46R Color - Brown with double pin stripes Quarter lined in moss green silk 3 roll 2, double vents, 2 patch pockets, unfinished sleeve's and pant hem, comes with bag of buttons and thread. Asking $599 shipped Conus. Price Drop $450 Shipped Measurements are: Shoulders - 17" straight across top of back (without curving tape) Length - 31.5" Top of collar Chest - 20" across...
Yes, the short overcoat goes perfectly with the rest of his ill fitting attire. If your going to dress lousy might as well go all the way That said, it seems TF does dinner wear much better than his other offerings. Not that Craig's tux fit well in this movie but I've seen others and Craig previously well turned out .
Movie sucked, girls were blah but Ralph's suits
Overcoat is way too short. Best overcoat was Brosnan in "world is not enough".Can't help but thinking of that new Men's Warehouse commercial every time I see a photo of Craig in this movie. The one where he's driving down the street talking about a modern suit for the modern man...