or Connect

Posts by Razele

See its this sort of stuff which is going to force drew to either raise prices way higher (as he said here) or just go RTW with set sizes, you order what you want with leather type etc and it goes into the pile.Seriously if you cant measure yourself your fucking retarded, complete realtalk.
What did you kop me sip? I love those Jil derbies too, lemme know if you wanna sell
I haven't had ragu in ages I should make that
Its still winter now, but will be a long winter this year. I've had ToJ lamb before and it's breathable enough for good wear nine months of the year, and that jacket was longer and had way more weight to it then this one will.
I think I might order the CWU-45 in black lamb, with obligatory swag suede patch and placket detail, when my A-2 gets here with my Harrington. I'm going to order an A-1 anyway, in dark grey lamb suede (hopefully) so it can all go together. Fuck I love bombers.
Is it NY or Japan homie?
If I was size 42 I would have like four pair by now I already wear MMM Hi's and Mid's, no one except sneaker heads say anything lol
If anyone has rafstro's in the green / white sole colorway or the all white or all black in a size 44 lemme know, or if they have kelvstro's in size 44 as well lemme know.
All this harrington this and bomber that talk is making me sad for my ToJ wait
Thier own website has an e-store man, with the whole line each season.