or Connect

Posts by Razele

AmphetaminesReal Talk
Please tell me how you feel about chemtrails?
Has anyone got any guidance about the celastic toe? I'm thinking of ordering a SD with black horsehide and a captoe, lined, but was wondering wether it will be too soft without the celastic toe? The toe box always looks so much better on Whites when they don't have a celastic toe too... And advice on what the most hard wearing leather is? I've loved what I've seen of horsehide so far
[[SPOILER]] Thats my list of Bombers, don't really think I need more...
Hahah PRN vanc
Probably going to order a pair pretty soon I don't really wear a lot of workwear, but I really miss my Dayton x W+H boots (quality wasn't that great anyway) Will wear with my ToJ bombers and a T-shirt, or with a button down to work, with slim black / grey jeans Probably going to do this: Plaintoe Bounty Hunter Black Roughout No lining No celastic toe 10', Flat Laces Antiqued Eyelets Flat top, no loop Standard welt Single natural midsole Curved heel Half...
Jesus fucking Christ Australia is just now getting into APC new standards and red wings God help us
How is making zipped blazers excessive pride at the expense of others??! I know he's the king of romanticism But he's not Greek
Also what's the go with SF being the centre of white professional class privilege?? If your dad rapes you when your young, pimps you for opiates and your mum has schizophrenia, you can't tell me that 'your just not trying hard enough' and 'they just need to pull it together' etc etc I thoroughly suggest people go read about the concept of privilege before they grandstand about how people are just lazy etc
Yeah I would agree re: Chefs You have no idea how many patients in D&A services are like "I'm a chef"