or Connect

Posts by Razele

The ones I've handled with the Blake stitch have been pretty nice, haven't handled the Johnny boots thoughPrice is wack thoughBut then prices across the board are just off the chain these days so eh...
http://www.thechoosybeggar.com/2014/05/medium-concepts-sample-sale-exclusive-discount/
Honestly thought you guys were socks I'll hook you up man, its in NYC and I stumbled upon it by accident, think they have a whole bunch of 48's left but maybe a 50 Its also got the AMI printed bombers for like 350 each but I haven't decided if Im going to buy those or not
Man the U.S of A has been good to me Uniqlo Skinny Jeans in Black x 2 / Dark Grey / Dark Navy Uniqlo Denim Shirts x 2, Grey Melange Zipped Hoodie, Grey Packable Hooded Down Jacket Robert Geller SS 14 Zipped Blazer Robert Geller FW 13 Zipped Blazer Isaora Navy Hooded Shell (Like, 65 dollars at a sample sale, is awesome) il Busseto Black Zipped Wallet Alden Black Indy Going to go get some Scosha bracelets tomorrow, Holla at me NYC guys if you wanna catch up
How bad do you want it toasty
Just simul kopped zipped black blazers from SS14 and FW13 at the same store, 250 each boom Wearing FW13 blazer right now, getting dumplings for wife, feels good #CDiems, #SluttyTee Thank you New York City Can anyone help me meet Robert Geller haha??
SLP footwear is nice in person but price is wack
Can you go to the studio?I'm on holiday in the states and I'll be in NY next week, would love to meet and greet the man.
If anyone has a black zipped blazer in size 50 from last season I'd love to buy It
I bought larges this season that fit way smaller then larges from a few seasons ago, but it seems that uniqlo change the fit of their stuff all the time, from season to season. I got three pairs of the skinny jeans, two pairs of the leggings jeans, which IMO aren't leggings and more like comfort denim, two denim shirts and a chambray shirt and a bunch of new t's and underwear. Probably will get some linen too if it goes in sale Uniqlo has ruined clothing for me, its way...