or Connect

Posts by Razele

I was really looking forward to trying on EG but the fit was awful for me Oh well, I really don't need any other blazers seeing as I have my two zipped Gellers
Is this just cuz your akward man?Because I went in there with my wife and they were super nice to me, probably one of the better experiences (best would be lost and found in toronto, hands down, owner is cray nice and makes a good latte)Worst was self edge, uptight ASD dorks in 78oz denim jeans who totally ignore everything
I tried but I was out as soon as he said he wears shoes to make a statement, but stay classy. Fuck that, wear side zips, skinny jeans, slutty tee and a bomber all day erry day
Cut down my baller shoe wardrobe so I got those black CCP Sidezips off eBay for like 725 Also I got those StoryEtFall Sidezips that were posted awhile back, I'll put up a proper review soon
I have a herschel black backpack and an antler carry on for travel I have a mismo briefcase and a mismo zipped shopper tote for work bags Want to upgrade to a ToJ suede daypack if I can find one (holla at me) and a rimowa aluminium topas carry on for further travels
That totally sucks man My entire life is in my laptop and iphone combo, so I would be super upset if my setup got stolen
Yeah he bought them to flip Classified is already up on SZ Where is that moo quote about how SinnedK is a great guy IRL
Can't wait for LeatherDaddy fits Moo Moo
Im a giant LV monogram, from head to toe
Someone should rename this thread the official stylezeitgeist refugee thread