or Connect

Posts by Razele

Recently: Grey Plokhov Derbies Grey Plokhov Workbooks Grey Geller 'Danzig' Tee Dusk Geller 'Still' Tee Coal Geller 'Metropolis' Tee Grey Geller Seconds Pocket Tee Grey Geller Seconds Tank Loden Geller Seonds Pocket Tee Loden Geller Seonds Tank PS4 on pre-order (should get it this week woo)
Robert Geller - New York Knitted Bomber Dark Inky Off Black Knitted Wool / Alpaca (70/30 Blend) Super Soft Excellent For Blizzard Status Winter Superb Details Horn Buttons Horn Toggle Two-way Robert Geller Zip Fully Knitted Pockets Size 50 Best For 50 - 52 Measurements Pit-To-Pit 21.5 Shoulder-To-Shoulder 18.5 Jacket Length (Bottom Collar to End) 28.0 Arm Length (Shoulder Edge to End) 27.0 Please Note I Ship From Australia This Means That You Need To...
Robert Geller - New York N-3 Bomber Dark Grey, Slub Woven Canvas Dark Night Knitted Wool Cuffs and Collar Thickly Padded Excellent For Blizzard Status Winter Warm Cotton Body Size 50 Best For 50 - 52 Measurements Pit-To-Pit 22.0 Shoulder-To-Shoulder 18.5 Jacket Length (Bottom Collar to End) 27.0 Arm Length (Shoulder Edge to End) 26.0 Please Note I Ship From Australia This Means That You Need To Pay For The Shipping You Want The Items Are Priced To...
Robert Geller - New York N-3 Bomber Dark Grey, Slub Woven Canvas Dark Night Knitted Wool Cuffs and Collar Thickly Padded Excellent For Blizzard Status Winter Warm Cotton Body Size 50 Best For 50 - 52 Measurements Pit-To-Pit 22.0 Shoulder-To-Shoulder 18.5 Jacket Length (Bottom Collar to End) 27.0 Arm Length (Shoulder Edge to End) 26.0 Please Note I Ship From Australia This Means That You Need To Pay For The Shipping You Want The Items Are Priced To...
If anyone has a zip blazer in black or khaki they want to get rid of in a 50, lemme know :-) Also chasing nice Geller tees in 50 as well :-)
Pretty sure the pleated black weren't included They are a special edition Edit: Atleast, I tried to buy them and I couldn't, maybe some people did before they put them as special stock
Well IMO Uniqlo dress shirts are probably the best value for money, they have double needle seams and mine are all almost two years old with regular wear and are perfect The interlinings are nice and light too I was shocked at how cheap they are for what they are
I think it's TTS? I got 44, says it fits like 11.5I paid for express so I'll let everyone know pretty soon!I was going to kop the white Workboots and Backlaces but IDK, I think two pairs is enough??Haha
Hahahaha IDC man enjoy your denim trousers Hahahaha Sweet kop bro
Hahahahahaha