or Connect

Posts by Razele

I don't really understand expensive watches and a lot of them don't really appeal to me, but quite a few do. I've had some reasonably nice vintage Omega watches before (I sold them on), but Ive sort of always wanted a black Rolex Submariner, sort of saving for one for when I finish my double degree in a few years..
Hey guys An Addendum, Adding A Few More Items Robert Geller Hope Tee Size 52 Dusty Grey $50.00 Robert Geller Seconds Taupe Split Tank Size L $25.00 Robert Geller Seconds Taupe Split Tee Size L $25.00 Stephan Schneider Olive Nylon Waterproof Bomber Jacket Size V $50.00 MMM Aids Tee Size M $25.00 MMM Aids Tee Size M $25.00 Stephan Schneider Cardigan Static Charcoal Grey Mail Knitted Size 6 $150 Stephan...
Hey Guys Im Moving To Melbourne From Brisbane And I've Accumulated A lot That Needs To Be Sold I Want To Clear This Stuff Out A lot Of It Doesn't Fit Me Anymore, As I've Lost Like 30kg's I Would Greatly Appreciate Your Assistance Margiela V Neck Cotton Pullover $100.00 -Cloudy Grey Cotton -Elbow Patches In Soft Lamb Leather -Super Soft, Lightweight Knit Stock Size: Extra Large Measurements Shoulder To Shoulder 18.5 Pit To Pit 21.5 Length From Back Of Neck To...
Hey Guys These are from earlier collections when he used more structured materials, the cotton is super thick and somewhat rigid terry. Super nice details on both. 150 + shipping depending on where you want it to go Robert Geller Pointed Cuff Sweatshirt $125.00 -Pointed Snapback Cuffs -Dark Washed Black Cotton -Excellent Condition Stock Size: 52 Measurements Shoulder To Shoulder 18.5 Pit To Pit 22.0 Length From Back Of Neck To Base 27.0 Length From Shoulder To...
Why don't we just order some nice Japanese fabric by bulk and have it delivered for the project? Would make it super special I would be down for that for shizzle
How many people come in and buy generic looking button plain jane ups for like 100 dollars each when they could just buy uniqlo and spend bank on nicer shit like sneaks / outerwear / boots?I think if people don't have retail stores near them, they sort of get sucked into to thread specific group think and start paying through the nose when they would be better off buying other stuff but they can't handle it first so they go with the easy herd kops .Holla at me Fok, would...
^^ Hahah I think it would have to be worked out abit, but I just thought of it after that AMA. This community has been super awesome to me and I would love to give more back, helping people out who have no clue and want some swagger is a good way to do that, it should make SF a friendlier place too.Should we take this to P.M?
Then just send him pictures of your cock n ballz and be done with it
Yeah I know But the forum told me to fuck wit you Hendy, so Ima fuck wit you
The world will be a better place when we all is men go back to wearing tweed trousers or worsteds in town and women FINALLY be proper and put bustles on