or Connect

Posts by Razele

And this item ships from Compton, Australia, am I correct?
Hey guys Loake Burford Excellent Condition Worn ~ Five Times Slightly Too Small For Me Last Wise Shipping Included Worldwide In Cost Looking For A Quick Sale Will Ship With Shoe Bags
Hahaha
Fuck Teger, its like you gave up on pussy.
I'm going to order two pairs of the Goodyear welted sidezips to replace my cemented ones that I got. Queensland heat destroys all glued shoes like nothing else. Leather quality was great though, same with shape.
I feel like lian is going to die to styleforum
Err if you have the cemented ones you know the shape already.. MMM's cemented construction is a tad different to most, they pull the uppers underneath the insole, rather then just cementing where they join. MMM lasts are more like slim carpe diem in my opinion, at least that was my old MMM boots. They have heaps of lasts, the leathers are nice but construction is average. They are super super comfortable though. MMM is nice for say 250 to 300 dollars, I wouldn't be paying...
I'm thinking of getting one tooHave been a pretty devoted apple user for years but the prices for outright purchase are pretty cray on new iPhones compared to where android is at nowSame as all computer hardware in general really, build quality of non apple laptops is way better then I remember
Still looking for a peacoat size 50 and a black daypack
Quoted for posterity