or Connect

Posts by keal

I have a report of my own. A sexy young lady that works at my local gym always goes out of her way to tell me hello when I enter or leave the place. She also says hi to other guys. I just decided to ask her name, tell her I think she looks great, and that I think she's too young for me but I'm totally flattered that she always says hi to me all the time. Hahaha Going on my second date with her this week, and, her mom is in my cycling class. She think's I'm so...
I forgot to mention that I strongly believe that anyone. Anyone who doesn't own a pair of Japanese denim should be forever banned from buying a Jay Allen product. Jovan.... yoo-hoo...
I personally like the cheesy pocket designs when I feel like dressing with my trendy street clothes... converse shoes, jeans with a pocket design, some cheapy vintage t-shirt, some lame bracelets, rings and maybe even an energy muse necklace. But when I really want to focus on my overall personal style, I'll go for jeans with an unidentifiable pocket style or none at all, and pair it with clothes that have no logos. I'm only speaking for myself here. I don't spend...
Yep! The more things you put in your mouth, and the more waste material your muscles create through exercise... those things need to be transported with water. If you don't drink a lot of water, you'll still lose weight, but a LOT slower. What a lot of people at my workplace do is keep a half gallon pitcher (or larger) of water at their desk and they have to finish it at the end of the day. I have a water machine right next to my desk, and I drink everytime I think...
Haha! Spoken like someone who's really coming off of a good fast. You've already visualized 3 meals ahead!
$20 million spread out over 65 years is about $845.00 a day. Counting just waking hours, usually 16, you can spend $52.00 an hour every day. Almost a dollar a minute. Close, but no cigar! Of course I'm calculating from my age (35) until I'm 100. If I wait a couple more years before I start using my $20 million, I'd probably fall into the $1 a minute range.
Every day after work I'm picking up a large Japanese radish, slicing it up and eating it raw along with a pitcher of club soda with 2 jiggers of gin mixed in. I used to bake the radishes and sprinkle salt and pepper on it, but that's too much work. Eating it raw is great after a workout, and along with the pitcher of water, I'm in and out of the bathroom all evening. I guess the radish has a lot of water in it, too. Very low calorie homemade happy hour
Faustian, great work! An inspiration. I'm adding a little cleansing to my daily routine: I picked up a 4lbs block of Himalayan salt off of Ebay for $25.00, and I'm going to make Sole (salt water, aka brine) which you drink a teaspoon of each morning, diluted in a glass of water. (Interested folks can google 'himalayan salt brine' and a couple of how-to's will pop up) It apparently stimulates your organs and cleans you out. I use Himalayan salt on my food, but...
Yep, I say keep drinking the beer, m@t And do some kind of exercise to counter it. Or skip a meal! Better yet, have beer for breakfast, beer for lunch, and then a sensible dinner!
I normally use Get Diesel's Ready4War. It's a crap-tastic tasting powder. Actually the taste has improved a lot over time. I'd say it's a manly taste About $30.00 for a bottle of it (at bodybuilding.com) and if you're using it just for nighttime alertness, a teaspoon in water or juice will do it, and you'll get months and months out of one bottle. You can check out bodybuilding.com's forums and do a search on 'R4W' or 'Ready4War'. There's a lot of comments on...