Posts by GreenFrog

goddamn do i miss driving and rowing dat gears 😞
Dat weather doe 😍
If you can get the 10.3 public beta, it has a find my airpods feature. I'm not sure how effective it is though because when I tried to use it after not using my airpods for a couple days, it was useless because they were "offline."Seems like you have to have used it recently in order to pick up the signal.
I totally understand how I come off as a band wagoner, but are my reasons for why I'm rooting for them not valid?It's not like I started rooting for them this season or right after they made it to the Super Bowl. And besides, they've always been a pretty dominant team.Can anyone ever start to root for them and not be dismissed as a band wagoner? It feels like in my specific circumstance, the only legit way for me to have declared my fandom is if I did it while they were...
Because it's a little annoying when I get called out for no apparent reason. I then try to reason with you and HRoi and neither of you can come up with anything concrete after I explained how I came to root for the pats.I rarely get into stupid arguments like this online because they're ultimately pointless. But damned if you think I'm just going to walk away and "accept" your bandwagon dismissal when I've presented what I think are wholly acceptable reasons for being a...
You still haven't told me what exactly makes my rooting for the patriots such a crock of shit.
Good god I'm finding this incredibly frustrating because I feel boxed into a corner where I just can't justify why I root for the patriots at all. Every step of the way it's invalidated. Yes, I've never been a sports guy. But god forbid that I finally decide to join my friends' FF league for shits and giggles, find myself learning about a single sport, and find a team to root for based on the city I've lived some of my most formative years in. Doesn't that make it more...
It's pretty simple folks: I started following football last year and chose a team to root for accordingly. I didn't realize one had to be a fan for X number of years before it became "valid." I'm normally not one to argue on this forum, but it's pretty clear to me that your arguments are full of shit. I'll be the first one to admit I'm wrong when I see it. I don't see it here.
I went on a date a couple weeks ago with this law school chick and it was very clear from the outset that she just absolutely fucking HATED Trump. We talked about him for at least 30 minutes before I switched topics. It was a good date overall. Conversation flowed, she was cute / my type, I liked how ambitious she was, etc. We made plans to see each other again.One day late at work, I proposed two days for us to go out. My mistake? Those two days were the Friday Trump was...
I mean.. I have posts rooting for the pats starting from 2015 when I first joined my FF league and started following football. And let's be clear -- I didn't start talking shit. MrG offered up some harmless ribbing and I dished some back.