or Connect

Posts by GreenFrog

figures, what with all the chocolate chips you funnel from girls' assholes, you sick fuck.
from what I remember when we met in nyc, you're pretty skinny like me
If you're insinuating that I was displaying said overconfidence bias, it may have come off that way, but it certainly was not the case. If anything, I was gloating over my wins (the fact that I made money; not that I was "right," necessarily). But, in no way, shape, or form, did I mention that I was an excellent stock picker with my latest string of successes. I made it perfectly clear that I was getting lucky and that my trades were akin to gambling.One of my latest...
I said it plain and clear there! Mid-to-upper 30s and a couple people in their 40s. I don't think anyone here has cracked the age of 50.
Oof, that's a tough one. I'd make my decision based on final, raw numbers for each.But.. that said: [[SPOILER]]
Like I said, everyone has his / her own approach to investing, so you do you, brah. You seem like an intelligent, successful guy and I give you props for that. Cheers. Edit: I don't know how old you are, but I know you're definitely older than me. Perhaps I will look back at myself 10 years from now and think, "what was I thinking?!" I'm very open to the possibility that I'm a fool. But at the end of the day, I've made a lot of money from the stock market and I've done...
What is this disciplined, holistic investing approach you speak of?
My texts go all the way back to 2008, the first year I had an iPhone.
Read this write-up by a HF analyst on how to "properly" research and pick a stock: http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/on-the-job-with-simple-as…-my-research-processNote that he has more advanced tools and access to information that you, nor I, as retail investors, will ever have access to: Bloomberg terminals (though I'm sure you can pay for one, but they're $$$$$ as fuck) and access to company management.Either way, it sums up the key points: understand the company,...
'Twas an inside joak from the dating threak. In all seriousness, happy for you mang.