or Connect

Posts by sexandcandy

honestly i didn't catch the game so i have no opinion on him. i saw that lebron tweeted "rubio can pass!" so i searched for the highlights and that was it. btw what's ur name in the sf fantasy league. last year i was 2nd place to your squad all year so i'm gunning for you!
i posted it twice because you and rambo both implied that i was saying he had a great game, which i wasn't. i was only saying that he had some nice assists. which is an opinion, i'll give you that.
ate at Bottega Louie yesterday, Margherita pizza was meh. Portabello fries were bomb though
I'm in california too and I haven't received a shipping confirmation yet though it probably has to do w/ verifying my credit card as I had to call my cc company to approve it.
I'm pretty sure the sale will be for 30% to start, since the e-mail stated the code was to get the sale before everyone else.
i am not allowed to post a fact?
he had some nice dimes
yeah he had some nice dimes.
i got some cdg cardigans, hard to find those on sale. not sure what others are buying, but 44% off on acne, margiela, apc, gitman, etc. isn't bad. there's decent stock/sizes left.
^touché