or Connect

Posts by sexandcandy

some new models this season "rec shoe" low-profile sole "work boot" also comes in black
two similar but different fitscoalcdg shirtcdg playcdg playdior hommealexander mcqueen [[SPOILER]] raf simonsacnedior hommelanvin [[SPOILER]]
do you guys watch laker games other than the nationally televised ones? i know rfx does morris didn't do THAT bad. this last game pretty much everyone on offense was bad. but in past games he tries to run the offense and get it to the bigs, but sometimes they don't end up executing for whatever reason and he needs to chuck up a shot. he can get his own shot better than matt barnes or kapono. he's averaging 2 shots a game on the season so it's not like's chucking up bad...
This. Thanks
got these in all black with gumsole, pretty dope. style is called "high frequency" and feels like a super microsuede.there was also a colorway called "ice" which is more of a off-white/wheat color.
looks awesome kelv
i watch all 82 of the lakers, more than half the clippers games and all the good national televised games, but i wouldn't mind a shorter season like 70ish games. it's hilarious that you can already vote for all-stars 7 games into the season
yup, lots of outerwear/other clothing and sneakers coming too
new forward launch: http://www.forwardbyelysewalker.com/ thoughts?
team poop aaron rodgers