or Connect

Posts by sexandcandy

I'm a 42 in almost everything but had to go with 41 for the SL/10H. They are definitely not TTS. I tried on both sizes in store and the 42 was huge. Could be the new season though as I got mine last fall.
Do the new Wyatts fit true to size? About to pull the trigger on a pair
So are all the new light blue destroyed shitty? Has anyone seen a good batch yet? My local store hasn't gotten them yet but all the ones on eBay look like Abercrombie jeans so I'm not that excited.
If anyone has a pair of the destroyed (reg or super) or similar that doesn't fit them lmk. I'm not sure what size I'd be but I'm a 30/31 in Dior.
Hardly worn so it's in great condition. I believe it's the regular fit but I'm not 100% sure, I bought this a while back. p2p 18.5" s2s 16" length (boc) 29.5"
These ones in black: http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-slim-fit-chino-flat-front-pants/078941-03-031 Brand new never worn. Don't fit me and unfortunately I can't return them anymore. Just want to see if there's any interest so pics on request. 16" waist 34" inseam 10" rise 7.25" leg opening
drop
drop
the descriptions are right under the images guys
Raf Simons wool trousers, only worn once. Still has original inseam, ready to be tailored to you. Size is xs/small or 44EU which would be about a 30 in US. 15.5" waist 10" rise 7" leg opening unhemmed (original inseam) Feel free to ask any questions! Thanks