or Connect

Posts by sexandcandy

Oh ok I missed that. AFAIK they weren't released anywhere online. I actually have them but got them at the Rodeo SLP store.
The nut suede is available on SSENSE in most sizes.
I'm a 42 in almost everything but had to go with 41 for the SL/10H. They are definitely not TTS. I tried on both sizes in store and the 42 was huge. Could be the new season though as I got mine last fall.
Do the new Wyatts fit true to size? About to pull the trigger on a pair
So are all the new light blue destroyed shitty? Has anyone seen a good batch yet? My local store hasn't gotten them yet but all the ones on eBay look like Abercrombie jeans so I'm not that excited.
If anyone has a pair of the destroyed (reg or super) or similar that doesn't fit them lmk. I'm not sure what size I'd be but I'm a 30/31 in Dior.
Hardly worn so it's in great condition. I believe it's the regular fit but I'm not 100% sure, I bought this a while back. p2p 18.5" s2s 16" length (boc) 29.5"
These ones in black: http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-slim-fit-chino-flat-front-pants/078941-03-031 Brand new never worn. Don't fit me and unfortunately I can't return them anymore. Just want to see if there's any interest so pics on request. 16" waist 34" inseam 10" rise 7.25" leg opening
drop
drop