or Connect

Posts by gabocow

Nikon 50mm 1.8 - bought in 2009 in Hong Kong. Doesn't have the US 5 year warranty. Comes with box, white back cap and lens cap. Works great, no dings except some wear on the lens cap and never dropped. Let me know if you have any other questions or need additional photos. Paypal preferred. Insurance will be extra since it's such a cheap lens and I'll pack it well.
Hello, I have for sale a pair of Iron Heart 301S W31. It's been worn for about 1.5 months, never soaked and has a bit of fading, but plenty of life in it. I realized it's a bit too slim for me. It's unhemmed but I did fold it in at about 30" as you can see in the pictures, but it's not only a fade. There's also a slight snag on the left thigh that it came with, but it's barely unnoticeable and really only cosmetic. You'll never see it unless you look at your left profile a...
Looking to buy IH 301s in size 32. inseam can be as short as 30. PM if you have.
I was considering buying a "saxxon wool" sportcoat at BB since it's the F&F sale going on right now. I can wait until the summer sale, but do the discounts during summer on sportcoats go lower than 25% off?
Price drop to $140 shipped.
SOld.
Hey Up for sale is a pair of RT Cufflinks with the T Square back. They're a great pair - just don't have time to rotate it in. Asking $45 shipped. Let me know if you have any questions or email me at gabocow@gmail.com Thanks
Hey, Got a pair of Visvims for sale - wore them about 7-8 times. Comes with box and dust bag. Haven't worn them since I took these pics so even though the day is not too current they've just been sitting around. email me at gabocow@gmail.com if you want more pictures. Great condition, and really comfortable. Asking $210 shipped via paypal. Let me know if you have any questions.
i second pocketcircle! got some shoes from him - quick shipping, great service and communication. great international seller
price drop again - 210 shipped