or Connect

Posts by RJmanbearpig

No one expects the Sartorial Inquisition.
Quote: Originally Posted by eg1 You say poop, I say calf scour. Is that some edmorel term?
Lookin' good mafoo.
There's never a leopard around when you need one.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt My poop is never that color. From your experience, when it is, is it sticky too? Are you saying the color FNB is describing is more of a Santorum color?
Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl They have no colour. They are just butt ugly They look like some of the Balints you've posted.
Quote: Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff Quote: Originally Posted by teh late RJman I have heard that FNB has a "more advanced" forum... ... FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Will October 19."Will's Lifestyle India Fashion Week closed to a befitting finale and Manish Arora did what he does best - enthrall the audience with his collections called Circus. Vibrant colours, frills and shapes inspired by the legendry Indian circus, the show left the audience only wanting for more. Colours ranged from bright pinks to shinny blues to silver and gold. The show was amazingly choreographed with models walking...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria What you think of clevel concatenation of mammalian form is merely same old, same old for surviving Indo-Europeans. I had steak for lunch, and now I'm kind of worried... - B Huh?
Quote: Originally Posted by dopey Hanuman think you are swell. Are you with Will at Hijra Fashion Week?