or Connect

Posts by RJmanbearpig

LK, for you: http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/ws/...3AIT&viewitem=
Quote: Originally Posted by romafan Didn't Mailer stab his wife, too? I don't beleive I 've read anything GV has written. Saw or read a funny interview recently. I think he's ex-patted to Venice... Mailer stabbed his wife, yes. Gore lived in Rome and LA for years, and after than lived in a small town called Ravello and in LA. He moved back to LA more or less full time some years ago.
Quote: Originally Posted by grimslade That would be a huge blunder, IMO. I don't want to spend the next 30 years asking SC nominees whether they will overturn Joe & Bob v. NY. It is plain that the Constitution silent either way on this question. Let Congress pass a law if it likes. Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt +100000000000000000000000 Quote: Originally Posted by zbromer I don't disagree...
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton You can't deny that you're paranoid and desperate these days...
Quote: Originally Posted by brlfvr And unfortunately I think your using of Sweden as a example sounds both paranoid and a bit desperate to make the point. Well, today is November 6.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt You heard it here first. His exorcism stunt is pretty cool, although his hypocrisy makes me want to projectile vomit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kent Wang I do think it gives a poor impression to lurkers, new members, and other outsiders that the forum consists mostly of homophobic children who think the poor should be hunted for sport, the coloureds should be grateful, and teh gheys should not stray from the central box on Hollywood Squares. FTFY
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc I must admit I hated Myra Breckenridge. I read Teh City and Teh Pillar when I was a teenager and reading all the canonical ghey books... Giovanni's Room, Maurice, A Boy's Own Life... but for some reason I remember almost nothing about it. Did you read Becoming A Man and The Best Little Boy in the World? Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing Did you like Edmund White? I don't think there...
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnathan 11-12% of this country is black. He drew a hell of a lot more than "black turnout". A guy named Piyush Jindal is going to get nominated by a party that tried to convince everyone a black guy from Hawaii was a secret Muslim? Seriously? It's OK, they'll cry racism at any substantive criticism of him.
Quote: Originally Posted by emptym ^ Been there. Done that. Aren't you in the priesthood? Quote: Originally Posted by tiger02 If one in five people are born to cuckolded fathers, how many bastards are there on the forvm? A lot more than 20% I can't debate manton on this on the forum. I respect him too much.