or Connect

Posts by RJmanbearpig

Quote: Originally Posted by AvariceBespoke Suggestions? Go to Djay. www.djaytailleur.com
I think this was Bush's greatest achievement as president. Even better than catching that fish or finishing My Pet Goat.
Quote: Originally Posted by AvariceBespoke i'm in the bernardsville / far hills / bedminster area now
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah I'd rather just stick his hand in a blender so he can't touch the keyboard anymore. Eye for an eye as I always say. LOL! Goonies FTW.
Quote: Originally Posted by AvariceBespoke I'd be willing to do bespoke but I'd like a tailor who can also advise on styling etc. You should go to Djay in Paris. You sound like an ideal customer for him. www.djaytailleur.com
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson I'd be a millionaire. You could buy GoSurface a new bag.
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah I feel like a truffle hunter whenever I see these gems from you haha I should charge $500 a pound too.
Quote: Originally Posted by DapperDave I like those, but I'm looking for some a little more phallic. Here:
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan That explains so much. Watch it. Once a Jerseyan, always a Jerseyan. And we're all mean and carry flick knives. Quote: Originally Posted by AvariceBespoke lol. I forgot, you have analyzed my body and after taking a look at a few photos of me in an ill-fitting suit you have all the answers. Someone like me? What does that mean? Who are you? Quote: Originally...
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 they are both awful but D.C. offers some points of interest. no offense, but atlanta is my leasy favorite large city in america. Never been, but why is that? And did you hold that opinion of atlanta before ever reading AF?