or Connect

Posts by RJmanbearpig

Ernst Stavro Blofeld
character actors FTW (who probably had to use their middle names in getting their SAG card)! James Earl Jones Eugene Robert Glaser Philip Baker Hall Lesley Anne Warren
Great fries and beer, thriving expat community, more reasonable than France or London...
The RJ cat. Andre the Giant.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nil Please refrain from using pick up artist acronyms when conversing with people who do not follow your misguided ideology. I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. I wonder what the PUA community thinks of us iGents. AFCs to the nth degree?
Quote: Originally Posted by flashback ugh this shit is so old... speaking as someone IN the community. if you're inexperienced then you should hold off on giving public advice to people that is at least 3 years old and very out-of-date Whoa... what is the up-to-date advice in this rapidly evolving field?
Quote: Originally Posted by Kei-bon isn't it at least possible that someone in the TF store is following this discussion? Why would they care?
Quote: Originally Posted by vitaminc Because what Manton thinks must be 100% true Mantonu Akbar!!
Show seemed awful. Following on what kunk said, it made me feel like Artisan Fan at the Apollo.
Quote: Originally Posted by GoSurface Yes dear. You would never be this late, would you? No. I'm the standupee rather than the standupper.