or Connect

Posts by RJmanbearpig

Even scarier, her abyss looked into him. I think the OP is made for Lord Willy's.
I'm not serious about recommending Djay. If anyone wants to give him a try, though...
Quote: Originally Posted by AvariceBespoke Suggestions? Go to Djay. www.djaytailleur.com
Quote: Originally Posted by AvariceBespoke i'm in the bernardsville / far hills / bedminster area now
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah I'd rather just stick his hand in a blender so he can't touch the keyboard anymore. Eye for an eye as I always say. LOL! Goonies FTW.
Quote: Originally Posted by AvariceBespoke I'd be willing to do bespoke but I'd like a tailor who can also advise on styling etc. You should go to Djay in Paris. You sound like an ideal customer for him. www.djaytailleur.com
Quote: Originally Posted by DapperDave I like those, but I'm looking for some a little more phallic. Here:
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan That explains so much. Watch it. Once a Jerseyan, always a Jerseyan. And we're all mean and carry flick knives. Quote: Originally Posted by AvariceBespoke lol. I forgot, you have analyzed my body and after taking a look at a few photos of me in an ill-fitting suit you have all the answers. Someone like me? What does that mean? Who are you? Quote: Originally...
Grenson Masterpieces for N&L: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Lingwood-b...1%7C240%3A1318
Quote: Originally Posted by Kei-bon isn't it at least possible that someone in the TF store is following this discussion? Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday Well, look at poor Jay Kos. Quote: Originally Posted by sweisman 23 Pages WOW....I think you should first email the manager a link to this thread so can see how much time has already been spent on this suit. If he had to reimburse you...