or Connect

Posts by RJmanbearpig

Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast Who's Anna? Fran. Does iammatt have a sycophant? Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria - B Respect. Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Stingiest, and perhaps, the most evil. - B No, that would be iammatt, or even you.
Quote: Originally Posted by holymadness Were you born yesterday? He's not the sharpest tie in the shed.
Quote: Originally Posted by A Y This reminds me of the Star Trek episode where the Enterprise's computer becomes evil, and Spock tells it to compute pi to the last digit in order to keep it distracted while they attempted to subvert it. --Andre I like The Prisoner episode where Number Six destroys an evil omniscient computer with a one word question: Why? On another note, my fiancee has been watching my Prisoner and Danger Man DVDs...
Quote: Originally Posted by AvariceBespoke I wish someone could analyze my body and guide me in www.manhunt.com
Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast I'm now trapped in a recursive causality loop, you bastard. That's how you become a manbearpig. Trapped in the snark field.
AvariceBespoke: OMG someone just posted something great and really helpful in your other thread on this!11!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by embowafa I find it hard to believe that a brand like Tom Ford is only suited for one very unique and specific body type. Well, the suits have a very definite shape to them. To the OP: OMG someone just posted something great and really helpful in your other thread on this!11!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan In real life, my name is never spoken. When I enter a room, I am greeted with hushed silence, followed by soft murmurs of respect and sober admiration. You're a manbearpig they don't meet every day.
Crap, Conne's back. That lull just flew by.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria I just wanted to reassure everyone that I read this thread from time to time. - B No one cares. Doesn't it feel lonely, Lord Smug?