or Connect

Posts by RJmanbearpig

Quote: Originally Posted by tutee RJ is this you? If so why this new name? what happened to the pervious RJman?ds RJman is dead. Only this horrible mutant survives. http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...&postcount=247 Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma My Moroccan neighbor just stopped me in the elevator and invited me to smoke some of the old country's finest. I have the face of drug consumption, people constantly ask to...
Quote: Originally Posted by brescd01 My tailor (Centofanti) is wonderful by any standard and I am not sure that I sang his praises forcefully enough. But that does not mean that I do not enjoy my Ambrosi trousers, which if nothing esle, show me a regional style of tailoring I have no access too.. What happened to Negrila?
Quote: Originally Posted by Azure Any help please? Thanks It's going to depend on the individual shirt. That's why no one can help you.
Quote: Originally Posted by tutee If you are not a troll (and lets assume you are not).....Did you even looked at the title of this thread...much less the 39 pages that followed? Hi tutee. He's someone's sock puppet. How are you?
Quote: Originally Posted by AtrociousRTW Hey guys I really like the look of this suit where can I get it? OH HAI. Try goatse.ca
Quote: Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley Only by Edward Green I think. You have not felt his power!
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley Who is that!?? I swear, I usually don't get half the things you say. He is a legend of teh interforaz. The only man who can soothe the savage Bresch. Men adore him, women want to be him. He is hated, then he is feared.
Quote: Originally Posted by zbromer Uh oh! He's on to Rubinacci now. This can't end well. I mean, it was going to end badly no matter what, but this won't help things. Tell them mafoofan sent you. Rubinacci comes to the Carlyle regularly, does he not? So AtrociousRTW can visit him in New York. He should ask him if he can do a Tom Ford cut.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire Ahhhh, you mean the black tie ensemble with the white piquee waistcoat! Rather unsual nowadays, but it's basically the same what mark from plano has shown, I had it once with a boiled detachable collar and once with a piquee front detachble shirt in WAYWN. However, I will take a pleated front turndown collar shirt and a black satin 3 button waistcoat this time, so it will be easier to distinguish. I am not sure...
Quote: Originally Posted by AvariceBespoke 3500-5000 otr How much did they sell you just the suit bag and shopping bag for?