or Connect

Posts by RJmanbearpig

This guy really seems more and more like that stupid troll who kept obsessing about RL.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Haven't I already proven that? You don't always make that stupid post he always affects whenever he is photographed.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt I have no sycophant. Not all of us are blessed with our very own Whacked. He's not a sycophant. More a sort of back-getter.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt So you rushed out to buy an OTR suit so that you could wear it to a winter party rather than do MTM as you were planning, decided on an ill fitting spring suit off the rack, which you could have done MTM as you didn't need it right away, and you didn't even wear it to the party? Lol indeed. I'm trying to learn T4chan's language of teh internetz and I think "lulz" is the proper term for schadenfreude. Also,...
Quote: Originally Posted by randallr You guys can look retarded together now. Godspeed. Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan You're the retard, retard.
The stripey one would make you look like a 1920s jailbird. The cashmere one is nice. You can eventually find one on teh ebayz with some looking -- I found an unused BB camelhair shawl collar cardigan for a very reasonable price which suited me fine until my fiancee appropriated it. Luckily she didn't find the Arnys 12-ply cashmere one that I replaced it with.
Dr. Bresch! I was just talking about you today! I hope you stay longer this time. The London Lounge MTO coats seem very nice, unfortunately I am on a much shorter leash now that I have returned from teh Freedomz. Perhaps someone with similar body measurements can proxy for you?
Quote: Originally Posted by AvariceBespoke anyone ever use carlos? Try Rocco Siffreddi.
Quote: Originally Posted by AvariceBespoke who will make me the best suit so i can be a sex machine OK, this d!ckhead is really beginning to seem like FormalFashion08/Executive/some random troll just out to wind us up. Maybe the Tom Ford bags were props.
How did I miss this thread. And Tom Ford will never succeed in proving to us that male pattern baldness is sexy.